Reviews for Lovesick
pixileanin chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh, I enjoyed this story very much indeed. I loved how you described Luna in this, particularly how Neville had begun to see her, all the way to the circles under her eyes matching the earings. Loved that! The last bit was really well executed. He does listen to her after all. So sweet!
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really love this piece. The characterization of both Neville and Luna is perfect. I really liked the way they subtly fell into this realization that they loved each other. I adore this pairing and you really did a wonderful job with the two of them.
Mysty Midnight chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was one of the cutest oneshots I've ever read. It was perfectly in character and you wrote it beautifully.

"The Nargles made me do it."
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awe, that was soooo cute! lol

I think part of what makes Luna/Neville such a lovely pairing is that they both are so used to people mocking them or ignoring them, so they really understand each other. And each of them can see and appreciate the worth in the other.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh, it's adorable! They make such a cute couple. :)

When you say "her mere presence made him feel a bit bitter" do you mean 'better'? ;)
Rosa Clearwater chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww! This is so cute! I saw so no errors in the story and the pairing was adorable. Personally, I think this should be recommended for other Luna/Neville fans *!cough*. Well that was a very long cough xD. Continue writing :)

Rose Clearwater
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is lovely. You have Luna just right, which is hard to do, and Neville feeling guilty about people looking after him is just right too. Good job.
LollyAspen chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Very sweet and fluffy:) Great job!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awwww! This is really adorable!

~hbpm
FirstYear chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Got to love those nargles...cute and fluffy...but not over the top.

Good tone and flow...well done
nudgepleaseshutup chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awwwwwww I'm drowning in cuteness! It's so amazing and just gyaaah it's just an all around awesome story!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very sweet and sentimental. I enjoyed it very much.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 9/8/2010