Reviews for Aftermath
lenora chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Awesome I love how gee just says ok and p.s I read Chloe's version called planetary go so I think this is funny how u both are fighting!
FrankiIsObsessed chapter 33 . 8/29/2013
you made me cry :'(
Sinnistar Spirit chapter 34 . 5/9/2013
Hi just found and read the whole fic. I love it . Alt endings please. Could ya maybe pair me with Ghoul
Fireflymcrlover chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back.
Fireflymcrlover chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
I knew both of those facts also did you know the reason MCR started was because Gerard saw the attack on 9/11 and said he needed to get out of his basement and do some thing with his life. cool right did you know that?
Fireflymcrlover chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Very good story I really like it. Are you going to give them Killjoy names? I have some email me. My code name is Firefly
Dalamanza chapter 34 . 7/27/2012
This story is amaaaazzzinnnggg - I read it ages ago on my phone, but couldn't comment, so now I am. It was one of the first killjoy stories I read, and since then I have re-read it several times XD Can I just say though, you haven't posted any alternative endings since 2010, so why don't you just set the one you have posted a the official ending? It was a great ending, and that way you have a complete story :D Just a thought ;)
Gasoline Diamond chapter 33 . 7/25/2012
! Did I mention I love this story?
Gasoline Diamond chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I cried like so hard when they all died! I was all like "WWWHHHHHYYYY!" (Don't ask ok? I'm weird!) But no it was legit good/sad. I cried during the video as well.
Gasoline Diamond chapter 28 . 7/25/2012
I wish that was true! ("Reviews make the Killjoys come back to life")
Gasoline Diamond chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
YAAAYYY Alyxx and Trevor forever! Ahem sorry.
Gasoline Diamond chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
I actually did know her name was Missile Kid . . . . . . Sorry?
Gasoline Diamond chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
NOOOOO KIIIIIDDDD (Kobra Kid)
Gasoline Diamond chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
i LOOOVE what you did with the Black Parade!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 5 . 7/25/2012