Reviews for New Divide
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE!
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I love this story line and I noticed you haven't updated in awhile and I just wanted you to know that I really love this story and would love for you to continue :)
foreverjasperskitten chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Hi darlin! You are an amazing author! This is such a wonderful, original story line! I love your characters! You've really done a fanfuckingtastic job!

Please post soon before this Jasper/Bella addict flatlines! :D

Hope you are well 3

Jennifer
FOrealz11 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Love the story! Keep posting! :D
SavageGraceX chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Dude needs a swift kick in the crotch - I mean, seriously: Grow the fuck up, Jasper! (
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
God, these two are so fucked up. Them making up and being a happy and peaceful family seem so so so far away!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
God these two are
MartaS chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
OMG! It's been so long that, to be honest I forgot about this story, I'm happy thought that you started posting again. :) xx
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I read the story before this all in one day and it really touched my heart. I really want to continue to get to know these characters that you have created, and though half of me wants to rush you the rational half knows that any good author(and you are) will not post something that is not of the up most quality. So basically what I am saying is that as soon as you can get them out I am really excited to read the next chapters of this story so that I may continue on the journey with Bella and Jasper.
MartaS chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
well this is interesting :)

keep this up ;) I'm looking forward to next update.
tasteofheaven chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
can't get enough! :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
im addicted (:
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Just found your story and I'm loving it. I think I'm already 'addicted' to it! Jasper's such an ass!
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I loved this chapter! Jasper's reaction was to be expected, but I was pleasantly surprised by that of his mother's. I loved her ultimatum. I couldn't stop laughing as I pictured the looks on Bella and Jasper's faces when she said it. Very nice.

I didn't think that Carlisle would get so angry, but I'm surprised he isn't pushing harder to get Bella to come live with them again. I'm guessing that this has to do with their new family edition and how much time and energy it will take up.

Now please don't take this the wrong way, but parts of this chapter were a bit difficult to read. I don't know if you were in a rush to post or maybe just didn't notice, but maybe you could benefit from having a beta. Please don't think that I dislike your writing, because frankly by now you should know that I love it, but it could help with the readability. *ducks and hides*
karlalou31 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Yay your back lol. I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens between these two. I'm hooked...again! Xoxoxo