Reviews for the difference knowing makes
Princess-Spoon chapter 11 . 6/24
Late on the train here, but any chance we'll get that next chapter? I really like your writing and character development, although curtailing the egregious use of contractions for some characters inner dialogue might emphasize their distinction. You also promised sexy stuff that is yet to ...ah, rear its head, you might say... I'd be thrilled if you revisit this!
M chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
AWESOME! It's just like watching an episode but filled with B/V love _
Keep up the awesome work, and thanks for uploading for a great read :D

M
supremewizdom chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
Really enjoyed reading this. I hope you get a chance to finish this story
Nadene chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
I keep reading all the chapters over and over. Still laugh my ass off at this story. I have been keeping my eyes open for any updates.
toyft2 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Awesome update! Cant wait for more! :)
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
last chance to stop sopa 1 day left
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
OH MY GOD. YOU HAVE THE BEST VEGETA AND GOKU EVER. I LOVE THEIR CHARACTERIZATION HERE AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW BULMA BREAKS DOWN VEGETA'S DEFENSES. I AM SO EXCITED.

I absolutely loved the scene with Vegeta hauling up the NPC scientest into the air and threatening to drop him. I think that was one of the best pre-""tamed"" Vegeta's I have ever read. I'm also super intrested in this paternal Zarbon subplot that's going on in the background. And the instant transmission and Goku refusing to come home. Oh my god, I love your Goku and I think you nailed his characterization.

Everyone is so great in this story. Oh man, I'm so pumped for when this gets updated again! :D
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
ok this story had me interested from the get-go. Now with Goku not coming home and Vegeta hi-jacking the space ship, what is going to happen between Vegeta and Bulma while he is in outer space. can't wait for more.
dominaetdae chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I go to sleep every night disappointed that yet another day has gone by since the last time I read your beautiful beautiful words. Freaking love - LOVE - your amazing intelligent writing and this plot is fantastic! Cannot - well, I can I just don't want to - wait for your next update.
nonymous chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
you're very good at writing the tension... have to say i'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter
toyft2 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Loved it, as always. I really adore your extremely descriptive writing style. It's just so - chewy. Very fulfilling. Can't wait for some more BV interaction, even though we all know Veggie-kun has to go MIA for a bit. May the writing fairy inspire you to bring more BV goodness! Thank you!
harmony chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
last update 7-9-12? oh plz don't tell me this is another amazing story that goes unfinished!

i love this story please continue
Livvy22 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
great story! I love it!
jalala21 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Love love love your story! Pllleeeeaaaassee tell me theres more chapters on the way
threeam inkblot chapter 7 . 8/13/2012