Reviews for the difference knowing makes
M chapter 11 . 4/1
AWESOME! It's just like watching an episode but filled with B/V love _
Keep up the awesome work, and thanks for uploading for a great read :D

supremewizdom chapter 11 . 3/10
Really enjoyed reading this. I hope you get a chance to finish this story
Nadene chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
I keep reading all the chapters over and over. Still laugh my ass off at this story. I have been keeping my eyes open for any updates.
toyft2 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Awesome update! Cant wait for more! :)
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
last chance to stop sopa 1 day left
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 9 . 2/5/2014

I absolutely loved the scene with Vegeta hauling up the NPC scientest into the air and threatening to drop him. I think that was one of the best pre-""tamed"" Vegeta's I have ever read. I'm also super intrested in this paternal Zarbon subplot that's going on in the background. And the instant transmission and Goku refusing to come home. Oh my god, I love your Goku and I think you nailed his characterization.

Everyone is so great in this story. Oh man, I'm so pumped for when this gets updated again! :D
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
ok this story had me interested from the get-go. Now with Goku not coming home and Vegeta hi-jacking the space ship, what is going to happen between Vegeta and Bulma while he is in outer space. can't wait for more.
dominaetdae chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I go to sleep every night disappointed that yet another day has gone by since the last time I read your beautiful beautiful words. Freaking love - LOVE - your amazing intelligent writing and this plot is fantastic! Cannot - well, I can I just don't want to - wait for your next update.
nonymous chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
you're very good at writing the tension... have to say i'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter
toyft2 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Loved it, as always. I really adore your extremely descriptive writing style. It's just so - chewy. Very fulfilling. Can't wait for some more BV interaction, even though we all know Veggie-kun has to go MIA for a bit. May the writing fairy inspire you to bring more BV goodness! Thank you!
harmony chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
last update 7-9-12? oh plz don't tell me this is another amazing story that goes unfinished!

i love this story please continue
Livvy22 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
great story! I love it!
jalala21 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Love love love your story! Pllleeeeaaaassee tell me theres more chapters on the way
threeam inkblot chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
this is interesting;)
hplovecat chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Big fan here! I think I am in looOove with this fic. Also, I think you're my doppleganger. Your writing style is eerily similar to how I write (in my diary-waaah :'O ). That's giving me too much credit, though. My girl friend and I have an inside joke that we say to each other whenever we're jealous of an amazing essay or book: "He/she wrote my book." I can definitely use that here. There are a lot of BxV fics these days that have potential plot gold mines but whose writing quality falls on its face. As an…how do I put this delicately?…educated reader-a vocabulary enthusiast, rather!-I appreciate a story that isn't written like a text message. Your style reminds me a little of e.e. cummings. It also excites me to know that there is someone else out there who is literary minded (is that going to far? I'm being presumptuous, sorry! you just write so clearly that I can't help but assume you're pursuing a degree in creative writing or something) who is totally nerding it up with DBZ romance. Nerds, unite! (High five!) I even got on the computer to write this review, if that gives you any indication of how serious I am about flattering you. Usually I just haphazardly type reviews on my phone. Anyway, I am in the middle of trying my hand at writing my own BxV, but reading this has made it clear that I should just pack up my quill and pot and walk away. At least, I'm taking notes. Also, you have ruined me for other fics. I think I'm going to have to take a break from reading BxV fan fiction for awhile because nothing else compares. I think your portrayal of Vegeta, as loathe as I am to admit it, is kinda spot on. I hate to have a thing for a mass murderer, but I have to admit, that sparkling personality of his couldn't have changed just over night. You've made him brutal and unapproachable, which I find really alluring because that's part of the mystery of their get together, right? Just how did somebody so unavailable and so callous start a family, which, if you're doing it right, is kind of the frontier for compassion? I think even a fleeting relationship between those two would have required some emotional work, and I think you've captured that. I also love your characterization of Bulma. I love her charming. I also love when she's not a door mat. I could definitely use more of this soon. :) I'm sorry if this is all over the place; I'm a little sleepy. I did check your author profile, though, and it looks like this is your only DBZ story. Should I check out any other anime whatever you've written for, just so that I can keep inhaling your work, like the delicious pastry of an author you are?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »