Reviews for kiss me, love me
alisamgen chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Awesome chapter and Jessica is 16 years old.
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Jess is 16. Love the ch. Nice disclaimer. Lol
Team-EricSookie chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Jessica is 16 years old, and I love how you made Liz find out that Chloe is pregnant. I forgot that she did not know yet. Thanks for the chapter.
suzi1811 chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Jessica is 16 years old! Love the chapter! Lol, Chloe so did not want to get out of bed! Don't blame her if I was lying in a nice comfy bed next to Derek I wouldn't want to get up either! I'm so excited that the baby's are coming! Can't wait for the next chapter to meet them! Update soon!
ginnyforthewinny chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
uhhhhhh...Jessica is...32? I don't know...I hope so. Update soon!
Team-EricSookie chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
thanks for the chapter. I think those outfitts sound really cute. I hope to read about Derek's reaction to Chloe's shirt that says Baby Mama.
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Love! Great ch! Lol
suzi1811 chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Who's Natu? Is he the thing possessing Simon? How can he be got rid off so we can have our stupid goofy interrupts at the worst times but his heart is in the right place Simon back and get rid of crazy possessed scary wannabe rapist Simon! Lol, loved the girls shopping trip and the lemon! When is Chloe going to get it into her head that Derek thinks she's hot whether she's the size of a house due to carrying his babies or the slim 15 year old she was before getting pregnant! He loves her and she's carrying his kids which makes her even more attractive to him! She is one lucky girl to have Derek! Update soon!
Team-EricSookie chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Kit Bae, and i don't care how you write your story, it is going to be good either way you write it.
ginnyforthewinny chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Kit is Tori's daddy! Update sooon!

~~Crazy. About. Converse.
Winkadink chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Hi! Loved the chappie! I found the part in simons pov very helpful. At least now I know he regrets his assy(yes assy:D) moods or whatever you would call them! So now I can just blame it all on that little inside voice thingie! Aright so the Damien part I really liked too. Everything is making a little more sence to me! One quick qestion when you said Tori and Julie were holding hands Do you mean just as friends or is Tori LESBO! *gasp* that would be a new take on Tori that no ones ever done before! Lol! I think it's fine if you skip ahead to the day before she's has the kids because that is a big part!

The anwser to the question is Kit! Yep he's her daddy! Hehe! Please update soon!
suzi1811 chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
For the first time in a few chapters I feel really sorry for Simon and am, instead, focusing my anger on who or whatever is controlling him and making him act out of character and have to leave his famly to save them from himself. I would love to track down what's controlling him and kick it's ass! I also feel sorry for Derek being so torn and wanting to help his brother but protect his mate and children. On the up side I'm so happy Jessica and Alec are having kids too! Little playmates for the triplets! I can't wait to meet all he babies! Maybe Brendon will be their gaurdian too? Hope Simon can get rid of the voice in time to be godfather to the triplets like he should be! Update soon!
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
Yeah great great great ch! Toris real daddy is kit! :)
Team-EricSookie chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
Thanks for the chapter, and i love the baby names and it is very cute that they all start with z. My mom did that to me and my brothers. AME, BME, CME
vampiremom1221 chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
Cool a guardian. Great concept. I can't believe that Simon would try to rape her though. I would love to know what is going on with him completely. Can't wait to find out.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »