Reviews for kiss me, love me
Winkadink chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Awwww the babies are so cute! I love how one of them has one green eye and one blue, it reminds me of graceling! Lol, you put up that chapter fast! I am amazed at your updating skills and I am ready for you to pass them down to me!

The anwser is... Lauren! Aunt Lauren to Chloe. Full name, Lauren Fellows. And work name, Dr. Fellows. I hope that was enough!
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Lauren. Great ch! The babies r adorable! Uh-oh poor Simon! :D
Team-EricSookie chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Lauren Fellows
Winkadink chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Hi! Loved the chapter! Chloe's so close to having the babies! Im sooo exicted! I can just picture them now! Lol:)

I thought the new charactrs were cool. Im not exactly sure why there they are their but I guess the anwser to that'll come with time!

Jessica is sixteen and probably turning 17 soon, so there's my anwser! Please update soon! ;)
alisamgen chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Awesome chapter and Jessica is 16 years old.
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Jess is 16. Love the ch. Nice disclaimer. Lol
Team-EricSookie chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Jessica is 16 years old, and I love how you made Liz find out that Chloe is pregnant. I forgot that she did not know yet. Thanks for the chapter.
suzi1811 chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Jessica is 16 years old! Love the chapter! Lol, Chloe so did not want to get out of bed! Don't blame her if I was lying in a nice comfy bed next to Derek I wouldn't want to get up either! I'm so excited that the baby's are coming! Can't wait for the next chapter to meet them! Update soon!
ginnyforthewinny chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
uhhhhhh...Jessica is...32? I don't know...I hope so. Update soon!
Team-EricSookie chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
thanks for the chapter. I think those outfitts sound really cute. I hope to read about Derek's reaction to Chloe's shirt that says Baby Mama.
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Love! Great ch! Lol
suzi1811 chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Who's Natu? Is he the thing possessing Simon? How can he be got rid off so we can have our stupid goofy interrupts at the worst times but his heart is in the right place Simon back and get rid of crazy possessed scary wannabe rapist Simon! Lol, loved the girls shopping trip and the lemon! When is Chloe going to get it into her head that Derek thinks she's hot whether she's the size of a house due to carrying his babies or the slim 15 year old she was before getting pregnant! He loves her and she's carrying his kids which makes her even more attractive to him! She is one lucky girl to have Derek! Update soon!
Team-EricSookie chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Kit Bae, and i don't care how you write your story, it is going to be good either way you write it.
ginnyforthewinny chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Kit is Tori's daddy! Update sooon!

~~Crazy. About. Converse.
Winkadink chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Hi! Loved the chappie! I found the part in simons pov very helpful. At least now I know he regrets his assy(yes assy:D) moods or whatever you would call them! So now I can just blame it all on that little inside voice thingie! Aright so the Damien part I really liked too. Everything is making a little more sence to me! One quick qestion when you said Tori and Julie were holding hands Do you mean just as friends or is Tori LESBO! *gasp* that would be a new take on Tori that no ones ever done before! Lol! I think it's fine if you skip ahead to the day before she's has the kids because that is a big part!

The anwser to the question is Kit! Yep he's her daddy! Hehe! Please update soon!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »