Reviews for Taste of Death
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow; slight different take on that episode, but i prefer this one to what actually happened. the look of pain on Spike's face when Buffy threw that english wench's words in his face, knowing how it had hurt him then, knowing it would hurt him now. that was wrong. but i love this version!
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This would be such a better end to this episode!

Very hot make-out scene.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Intense...loved it!
Joyeu chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
*nods* yes thats what should have happened. i never really was satisfied with that !
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This was cool. Totally different
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Yay, you're such a great author, I love your stories, especially 'A Simple Walk', that ones the best. Its so hot. Spike is the sexiest guy ever! Oh, I want him! I also love your fics cuz theyre short. I hate fics that go on forever, i like to read them, then thats it. if i like it ill read it again, ive read yours several times...write more soon!
spooked chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Just read this the second time. Still good.
kdavid323 chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Outstanding work. I LOVED this fic. Now I'm going to read all your other stuff.

Keep it up!
LenoreOne chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Found it! it's poetry..your parts are parts are not so bad for the ending, I always mute the ending( at the Bronze) of FFL, I want to smack Buffy so hard. I think I'll now read another story of yours...Bye.
sali chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
So sexy...more?
Hallie chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
OOOooohh! I loved this episode...and I love your story even more! just a quick note: coarse? like a coarse throat? I think you mean course. That could of been intentionally though.
GreenGirl47 chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
How great. Very nice Spike POV.
stretfordditto chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
How could she not want him. This was really good, kept me gripped thoughout. Ditto x
Leni chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Hi Supergirl. I have been writing this BIG comment about your fic but... well... my computer kind of crashed AGAIN and the archive is still there. So, I'll writing this to let you know that I liked what I have already read. Man, is Spike THE evil vamp! I LOVED him! Especially the way he 'talked'. And the way he inserted his opinions on his own life/unlife... that was WAY cool! I'll send the archive to you as soon as my computer is on again. Bye!. Leni.
Allison chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Granted, I am a Spuffy shipper and Fool for Love is one of my favorite episodes. The only complaint, if any, if the swears are bleeped out. I kind of found that distraction. Good work!