Reviews for Unveiling Truths
ResidentEvilChris chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
"until next time" yeah right! When exactly is "next time" going to be? Im not very patient and your story is good.
Momo is a bit op and... Bipolar but its pretty cool. Her and Gin would be epic together, though I know shes probably gonna end up with Hitsugaya.
darknessbounty chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Cool. I almost forget about this story because you haven't updated for awhile. I always knew Momo was evil. LOL. Update soon.
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
finally i've been waitin 4 some shiro-chan action
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
now im confused
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i like your story its like a secret behind a lie
serenity095 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
i wish momo wouldnt be so mean... wheres the hitsuhina love? :( i liked this chapter anyways tho. update sooN!
serenity095 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
great chapter, keep up the good work - update soon!
serenity095 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
when is the hitsuhina parts gonna come? i cant wait! keep up the good work, update soon!
MoonLightView chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Holy crap! Momo is something else! update soon
sihelmundo chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Good plot. One of the unique fics out there that doesn't intend Momo to be so weak and helpless.. I like this a lot.

For some misspelled words: Hougyoku *the breakdown sphere.* and it's Kuchiki. Moreover, the genre..err..I don't know but if I were to ask, this could be a Suspense/Action-Adv...lol. But you don't have to change it now (if ever you would change it, maybe next time) coz it's only the chapter one; many things could happen and it's just my opinion at the first. (Lol, anyways, I'm not the writer.)

Thank you for writing this coz only few people have the imagination of upgrading Momo, however, be careful about the character.

-jcloud xD

Yeah, update soon! :D :D :D
MoonLightView chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Whoa. Go Momo-chan. I like this side of her! Update soon!