Reviews for Prompting Love
blue1orange chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I just discovered you and this Castle story. I was skeptical how it would read with short prompts. It is unbelievably hot. Spectacular.

I'm guessing you aren't writing Castle ff now, given this is four years old, but if you would come back, this story definitely deserves more chapters. Please, a return engagement!

One of the very hottest and sweetest tales of Kate and Alexis on all of ff. The sensuality was burning the page, begging for more of these two lusting and loving each other.
This IS SO GOOD it begs for more chapters, perhaps longer segments where our lovers can get more 'engaged' in more of your exquisite detail.
Thanks so much for writing.
gleekster100 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
in Tower Block are they talking about how Kate proposed
RubyRoy87 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It's commendable that you dare to think differently from others. You have clearly mentioned in your A/N that Alexis is around 19-20 yr old in this story, so I don't understand why people are still screaming 'rape'. Also it is weird that people who are 'too disgusted to read' the story are quite enthusiastic about leaving meaningless comments.

Anyway, don't get bogged down by all the negative criticism and let your creativity flow.
colby33 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
very good. very very good. loved it ]
TheGirlInTheGulf chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Since the character of Alexis is under 18 this is NOT a story about consenting adults, it's a story about statutory rape. I didn't read it and have no desire to, it should be taken down.
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Most of these are very, very good. You understand the essential quality of a ficlet- brevity and completeness within itself. These are, in their majority, very poetic.

Do you sense a "however" coming up?

The thing is, the piece has, in my view, two problems:

1- it is too long. This could have been sorted easily by making each ficlet into a chapter. That would allow the reader to break the rhythm and return easily to where he/she had dropped off.

2- The identification of each character: you reduced each of them to a hair colour. We know them so well, that you could have taken any other characteristic. As it is, reading for such a long time about the redhead or strawberry blond and the brown haired detective detracted from the quality of an otherwise very good text.

I'm looking forward to more from you.

In fact, I'm about to check if there is more.

soso104 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
oh now that is just wrong.