Reviews for Kagemane Complete
First Aid chapter 3 . 5/10
If you stick your hand in a box of ice, within an hour your fingers will be frost bitten - skin would also tear off, having stuck to ice. Severed limbs must first be wrapped in a towel (plastic bagged then towel if possible) and then placed on top of ice within a box.
newyn chapter 1 . 4/2
Brilliant! A gem. Great plotting!

Only a complex plot will ever do justice to a Shikamaru fic. If his thinking was not brilliant, it would not be Shikamaru.

This is exceptionally well thought out. Whatever else happens, this is a beautiful fic.
iitrnr chapter 24 . 3/30
Brilliant story. Hope to see more. Thanks.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 24 . 3/4
Ooh no! How dare people try to kill Shikamaru!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 23 . 3/4
Shikamaru is such a good and dedicated Hokage. I wonder how Naruto feels about it all since it's his dream.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 20 . 3/4
So sad about Tsunade. She and Shika had a great trusting relationship. Also Shika is so badass; I love it.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 3/4
Lol that was an interesting way to become chunin. Shika greatly aided in Oro's death. I wonder how Sasuke and everyone else will be affected.

Also can't Shika still summon Toads? He should use them.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 12 . 3/4
They are cute together. I never saw a fanfic with the two if them but thaystwhat makes it so interesting.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 9 . 3/4
Poor Shikamaru! I dont want him to be hated by everyone. He's so cool.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 3/4
That moment with Shika and Kakashi was precious. Like suddenly my mind went to shippings.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 3/3
For a second it looked like the canon was going tobe the happier story. Like man. Bummer.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 3/3
Omg so nice to read a fanfic or a story that demonstrates Shikamaru's genius. Hell sometimes the canon manga doesn't highlight it enough.
Dontblink chapter 24 . 2/14
yay! Another chapter! So happy!
Kagemane Complete is definitely on a higher level than most of the other stories here.
Skykitsune chapter 20 . 2/14
Oooohooohooohoooo, Playlist starts playing The World Ends With You as I read this. Shit's really heatin' up, I love it.
This is amazing! I'm so glad about the update, and wow, his new justu is fantastic! please write more soon, I'm dying to read more!