Reviews for Kagemane Complete
thinkofanyname chapter 24 . 6/18
This is a great story and it really needs more love. One of the best, if not the best Shikamaru centered fanfic I've ever read. Love it and hope you haven't abandoned it :)
Going in, didn't know what to expect. I watched... some... Naruto. Most of the story episodes of the first, but not enough of the second to get to those whack random stupid looking eye nonsense terrible design monstrosities. To say I was surprised pleasantly by the story is an understatement. There are a few quirks, but it's generally of impressive quality.
Interesting to open the chapter with a scene with a scare-deer featuring.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 3/3
You should put dividers at the scene shifts; i.e., whenever the point of view changes.
a-d Pilot chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Try Scene Break in different languages.
Latin might work.

Then again, I haven't used FanFiction's editor in...bleh, a long time. Still, actual words that the site recognizes, but people don't see as anything more than gibberish might have the same effect as a solid line or group of X's.
LN chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Seriously, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. After I finished the 24 chapters, I was looking for more Shikimaru fanfics that showed his genius side, but rarely any of them could be compared to this fanfiction. Thank you for writing this master piece, and I hope you will continue writing it, no pressure though. Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Where's the humor in this? I was expecting a story where I could laugh based on the summary. This story isn't bad but I had expectations that weren't exactly met while reading this and it kinda ruined the whole reading experience for me.
Wildrop chapter 24 . 4/6/2016
This is a beautiful story and you're a beautiful person.
Thanks for writing!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
This fic needs far more love than its gotten. IT's so wonderfully, tightly plotting and has one of the best portrayals of Shikamaru I've ever seen. Fantastic work!
unsung soldier chapter 24 . 1/25/2016
It's been over a year, he have you abandoned the story?
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
I know it's been a while coming. The story is still going though. Enjoy the new year!

That is fairly amusing to me, seeing how the next new years is in a few days.

Love the story, hope you pick it up again.
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
I was iffy on this in the middle, but I'm loving this. I only wish I knew what Danzo has been up to.
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Wow, poor Shikimaru.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
interesting
Hawk chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
I'd like to see the confrontation between Shikamaru and Danzo! This could be shaping up to something interesting. Also, Akatsuki!