Reviews for Kagemane Complete
LN chapter 1 . 8/6
Seriously, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. After I finished the 24 chapters, I was looking for more Shikimaru fanfics that showed his genius side, but rarely any of them could be compared to this fanfiction. Thank you for writing this master piece, and I hope you will continue writing it, no pressure though. Good luck!
Where's the humor in this? I was expecting a story where I could laugh based on the summary. This story isn't bad but I had expectations that weren't exactly met while reading this and it kinda ruined the whole reading experience for me.
Wildrop chapter 24 . 4/6
This is a beautiful story and you're a beautiful person.
Thanks for writing!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 3/3
This fic needs far more love than its gotten. IT's so wonderfully, tightly plotting and has one of the best portrayals of Shikamaru I've ever seen. Fantastic work!
unsung soldier chapter 24 . 1/25
It's been over a year, he have you abandoned the story?
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
I know it's been a while coming. The story is still going though. Enjoy the new year!

That is fairly amusing to me, seeing how the next new years is in a few days.

Love the story, hope you pick it up again.
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
I was iffy on this in the middle, but I'm loving this. I only wish I knew what Danzo has been up to.
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Wow, poor Shikimaru.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
interesting
Hawk chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
I'd like to see the confrontation between Shikamaru and Danzo! This could be shaping up to something interesting. Also, Akatsuki!
Hawk chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
permanently, meaning he can't become a jounin again
Hawk chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
"It can wait" ...

LOL
Blitza chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
I'm not married but I do have a twin sister equally as intrigued by fan-fiction as I. Once she reads part of what I write she starts bugging me about writing more.
Juvart24 chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
I stared reading this for some analytical combat and some laughs after reading 11 chapters I can honestly say there is no humor and very little adventure. It definitely should have been marked Drama/Tragedy not Adventure/Humor .
Mariagoner chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Seriously, what an explosive chapter. All the way from slacker to Hokage! I've seen it happen to Naruto but seeing it happen to Shikamaru was amazing!