Reviews for The Long Road Parallel
Harakan chapter 15 . 11/12/2019
Ya soon after season and a half good story but she didn't feel sorry in the show about 90% like here after all s**t she threw at Leonard.
Harakan chapter 6 . 11/12/2019
"Her Leonard" but she is scared of long time commitment. Its obvious that between statements "you're mine" and "i love you" mean to different things.
daywalkre chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
"Commitment. Tied for "I love you" with what had become the scariest three syllables in the world. Those syllables were knives that had carved deep scars into Penny."

That's really good writing. This chapter is just like a woman's reaction to something they can't accept because it's too good to be true. You ended it well too. Good job.
Osced chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
It's always nice to read about Penny's thoughts and this fic really could fit well in cannon and could explained how they could go back to what they were after their problems in the season 3 finale.

Osced chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Oh good chapter, I really like to read about Penny's thoughts. In the show we rarely gets to see whats on her mind.

Osced chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Interesting take on Penny's thoughts. She clearly was very uncomfortable with the words and your take make sense.

blue talith chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Oy! When will Penny realize she needs Leonard as more than a friend?
blue talith chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
Aahhh! So, Penny's going to go home and get drunk by herself?
blue talith chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Come on! Penny and Leonard both need a talking TO this time!
blue talith chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Come on, Leonard! Let Penny back into your life!
blue talith chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Good on Penny for knocking Kurt back out of her life. Bad for Zack! And I am so hoping Penny realizes she's very good with Leonard!
blue talith chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
And I hope that Zack bows out of the picture pretty quick!
blue talith chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
I certainly hope that Penny takes something good away from her conversation with Bernadette.
blue talith chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Hopefully, Bernadette will have gotten through to Penny and Leonard about talking out their feelings for each other!
blue talith chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
I'm definitely okay with Penny & Bernadette friendship!