Reviews for The Long Road Parallel
amtrak12 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Well I don't trust Kurt :P But I'm loving the Bernadette/Penny friendship! There needs to be more of that in the show.
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Agh! Kurt! *shudders* But you write him so well! Which is still terrifying by the way. :P
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
awe so good
ennaxxor chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
I was finally able to finish rereading your fic... It really is a shame we don't get more of Penny's POV on the show, so I really love how you gave that to us here. And I think this last chapter's my favorite, you really nailed Leonard and Penny's interactions with each other. Once again, great job!
htbthomas chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Just finished reading! I enjoyed your take on all the missing scenes which lead up to Leonard and Penny by the side of the road. Very clever titling of the fic as well. :)
deleted account 88 chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Wow, this was a great fic. The way your chapters weaved in and out of each episode and filled in the gaps was cool. The end bit with the car breaking down and the attacker and Leonard coming and scaring him off was great to read. And having them begin to drift back towards friendship is very encouraging. In conclusion, GREAT FIC.
deleted account 88 chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
Oh, why did their lives have to be so complicated? Because right now, I'm thinking that our last night was an even bigger mistake than I thought. I want you back again. I want you to love me…and I want to love you. The trouble, Penny knew, was that she was still scared, and she knew that what you want to do and what you should do are two very different things. She couldn't give in to this "maybe" feeling only to hurt him again. She couldn't.

This part's great. I love it so much. The Sheldon/Penny friendship scene was awesome; I love those moments between them. Having Bernadette as Penny's confident has been great to read, and I've really enjoyed it.
deleted account 88 chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Aw, I love how she woke up holding hands with him. The rest was heart-breaking to read, but I, once again, loved getting Penny's insight.
deleted account 88 chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
This chapter was pretty cool. I like how you wrote the more annoying, obnoxious side of Zack that turned Penny off even more.
stock2007 chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
I have to say this was better then I had hoped for a great bit of writing. I read it right through before doing this review and I did enjoy it I was a little uneasy with Kurt being in it but a very good ending and a good start to season 4
IdiotThinker chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Wow. I can honestly say this is one of the best written fics here. And I might say it was bitchin ;] XD I'm sorry I had to! I loved how everyone was pretty much in character. Sheldon mightve been a little less responsive to the bits of closer friendship but not by much, I just pictured him hilariously terrified of the hug. XD Also, the fact that youu had a POV for Kurt was great because it gave us readers a nice picture of the guy we'd like to beat with a bat. I have no problem with Penny and Leonard getting together because Penny was a bit too messed up to want to do that completely with no doubts. I seriously loved this story (even better that it was uploaded in full :D) and I can safely say you are IMO the best writer here. The fact that you are pro P/L does make me biased however :P
deleted account 88 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Geez, Kurt's a creep, good for Penny for finally standing her ground. It's about time. I'm looking forward to hearing Penny's thoughts about Zack as time progresses.
deleted account 88 chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Aw, Zack's here! I love Zack, and you wrote him perfectly. Penny's thinking behind dating Zack also sounds spot on.
deleted account 88 chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Penny sighed, putting her face in her hands again. "I know that we broke up. I know that I left him. I know that he was perfectly allowed to sleep with her. I know that he didn't cheat, but…it feels like it."

That last line there was great. How much it means; it's awesome. I really liked getting further into Penny's jealously during TPS.
deleted account 88 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
I liked the chilli fries line you put in, it subtly showed a lot of what she was feeling. Once again, Kurt just keeps dropping lower and lower on the list.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »