Reviews for The Long Road Parallel
deleted account 88 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Man, that "Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." line gets to me every time. Penny's reaction and actions after she left the bowling alley. Very raw and full of emotion.
deleted account 88 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Aw, the angst begins. I really enjoyed reading how you portrayed Penny's thoughts during the "I love you" how, she was inwardly running through so many thoughts at once and that's why she took the easy way out. The stuff before the "I love you" was great to read, very fluffy and fun.
deleted account 88 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I really love the fact that Leonard kissed Penny in front of Kurt. I almost went, "In your face!" when I read it. It was really satisfying.
deleted account 88 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
"Well…" Penny shook her head. "The lesson we learned that day was when the little stickers say that you shouldn't put your hands in that machine that spits the balls out…then you shouldn't put your hands in that machine that spits the balls out."

That part made me laugh so hard. Mainly because my mother always emphasizes that point whenever we go.

Another great chapter, and I see we're approaching TWR. Getting anxious.
deleted account 88 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
This chapter was really cute and funny. I liked the Ten Commandments joke and the falling through the doorway. I'm really loving the cute LP stuff.
deleted account 88 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Man, each chapter is just making me hate Kurt even more. He's such a creep. I enjoyed the cute little LP stuff at the end there, it was great.
deleted account 88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow, this chapter was really gross-but in a good way. The way you write Kurt is really raw and disgusting, which portrays his inner motives quite well.
ennaxxor chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
I really love how you wrote Penny's thoughts during and after the ILY scene! The during stuff is new from when I read your draft, and I love how she flashes back through their relationship. And I really like how you wrote her awkwardness; getting this scene from Penny's POV somehow gives me more sympathy for her here than when I watch the episode.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5