Reviews for Tears of Glass
BloodyHell chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
I really liked it, especially the fast solution. The last part with the kids, though...I'll stick with the show on the number of them ;-)
Tiffanie chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Very nice proposal idea! Like this story :)
ElectricSoap chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
It's hard to find well written fiction, especially one that not only captures the characters perfectly but also has the story written out so well that you almost feel like you're reading a transcript of the show.

I really loved this story and enjoyed reading it all the way to the end. Great job the two of you! Well done.
angellcakes23 chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
perfect ending! I have to confess that i almost skipped reading this story, I'm soooooooooooo glad i didn't! it was so good!
angellcakes23 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
:( oh god walter better freaking hurry up with that cure! olivia can't lose peter!
angellcakes23 chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
nooooooooooo! where are the agents!
angellcakes23 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
nooooo olivia! stop over thinking things!
angellcakes23 chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
they told astrid! good, at least someone other than broyles and some agents know the truth. but omg peter told olivia that he loves her, olivia just tell him you love him too!
angellcakes23 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
oh god i knew that was going to happen! rat snack why couldn't you have held it in! but then again they have a suspect now
angellcakes23 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
omg these two! i just can't get over it! they are just so beautiful together!
angellcakes23 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
hahaha omg they came out with two dogs, one that doesn't stop yipping and one that is the size of a horse! but not only that, we got another love scene! in front of a mirror! is there anything better than that? yes, the answer is yes, we need for them to say i love you! lol
angellcakes23 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
okay never mind what i said last chapter haha. this was totally worth the wait!
angellcakes23 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
okay peter admitting that he was very attracted to her that he had a hard on and had to rush to the bathroom, well its a start haha.
angellcakes23 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
oh peter, don't tell olivia you can last longer than ten minutes and not prove it! ;)
angellcakes23 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
oh boy, olivia getting carried away there haha! god when are these two going to admit they love each other and want to stay married!