Reviews for Sea of the Eternal Sun
FunnyGinger08 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Only issue I have right now is that you literally took Toland from Clacy's Red Storm Rising which doesn't really have a chance of leading to EndWar, but very good.
1-1 Marines chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
I'm really impressed. Some people claimed that the Euro's were portrayed as barbaric and all that, but to be honest if a Euro was writing this chances are they'd do the same thing, only in reverse. Nice integrating the USS Iowa in the story.
Ciarlini chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Freaking awsome! That's all i got to say.
JustLunch chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
I'am really sad how you portrayed the Euro's as being the barbaric ones... Even though it is a great story, and I like it a lot, it is still to biased for the Europeans.. I am sorry if I am just being rude..
JustLunch chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Very nice story.. But I am a bit sad since it is a little bit biased for the Euro's to be like the Russians.. but hey, America is always the "HERO"
BabaGannouj chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
Definitely a higher caliber than what I've grown accustomed to seeing. You do stray a bit too close to the literal plot of Red Storm for my tastes in a couple cases but nothing damning that I saw.

MORE TECHNOLOGY: It would be interesting to see the electronic warfare aspects of ENDWAR play into this story; we are always fighting over damned uplinks, I like to think they were useful for something. WMDs and the spacewar could play into this as well. Also there could be more new tech for the naval war; rail guns, supercavitating torpedos and stealth boats could really shake things up. This is Endwar, and while the land and to a lesser extent the air are documented by the game, we should feel free to introduce new game-changing elements at sea in space and in the air.

It might pay to humanize some of these characters (adding flaws, shortcomings, etc.) I have trouble doing this myself. Also I think breaking up the chapters into small entries might be a little premature at this point; wait until we are really familiar with the situation and characters to try that.