Reviews for Five Little Ronins and the Big Bad Talpa
Spirit of Halo chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
wow that was just plain silly! now i know that talpa truly is evil, he knows disco!
Midnight Starfire chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
haha real funny
oOPepe LepewOo chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
OMG! Hahaha! That was hilarious! ! If you guys liked that one, you HAVE to read either Kento of the Jungle (overly hilarious, might even kill ya!) or Fellowship on drugs! I guarantee you'll laugh so hard that you'll prolly lose you santity...if you havn't already...O.o Hey! I still have one strand of sanity left! Stop laughing at me! Hehe,j/k..or am I? o.O haha

Good Job
CrescentStrata chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
lmao. that was great! Keep up the good work, kay?

~Ja na!~

~Strata
mInuS ThE cHerRiEs pLEaSe chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
if i had a nickle for every time that i stumbled across a wonderfully humorus story like this, i would be very, very poor. keep up the good work!
RK chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Hey, we were wondering of you would like to post your fanfic on our Ronin site. We're starting a new fanfic section and would like to have you on board. E-mail us back with your response you can come see the site at .net. Thanks and let us know!

-R&K
Sasa chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That-was-interesing {?} ! LOL. LOL. LMAO. You know what, while reading this I pictured Tulpa dancing in a a disco suit to " Stayin Alive} And OMG. I almost fell out of my seat! That-was-so-{ LAUGHS REALLY HARD } And the fire place part. Hohohoho! Great Job Dixxy:]
AnimatronicCritter chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Oh,that was funny!I hope you write more!
Embers chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
I like your story! it's halorius!(i think i spelled halarius wrong sorry!) I couldn't stop laughing! great job!
Takatome Ichido chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Tee hee! That was really good! Nice job!

Ja ne!

Takatome
Winter Yuy chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
VERY VERY KAWAII! It was funny too!

~~WPY
Akili Moonwolf chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I've read quit a few of your fanfics young lady including the ones on your web site. I have one thing to say to you. AWESOME! I love your stories! Keep writing! You'll be a great author some day if you keep writing stories like Little Sekhy Foo-Foo, Five Little Ronins and the Big Bad Tulpa, and of course my favorite,Chibi Ronins! Keep writing.
QueenStrata chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
This would've been a lot funnier if it was actually the first time I've read this... ::shakes head:: I believe I've read this on your site before...

Peace love and happiness