Reviews for Breaking Point
BlueNeutrino chapter 14 . 1/10
Okay, it's a good story. You've got them in character, it's pretty well written, and the bad guys are actually sinister, but the censoring... it's annoying as hell. If you're gonna use swear words, write them out properly. I'm pretty sure you aren't twelve, so don't write like it. I really want to get to the end of this fic and find out what happens, but this isn't making it easy.
Elaine Weasley chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Ooh, sequal. I'm gonna go check for that immediately! Loved how after all Dean had gone thru he panicked at the thought of his precious Impala destroyed.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Wow that was a fantastic story. not only did it have everything I look for in hurt comfort stories but it also had some great humor. A you really nailed the characters great job I look forward to reading more of your work
pipinheart chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Loved this...
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 31 . 4/13/2014
I loved this :) is it weird I like to read about the boys getting seriously injured? It's the same way with other fandoms too... anyways, excellent story!

-Ace
adamantina-lj chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Why would you use all those symbols for curse words? It's so annoying to see! Either write them down or don't use them. It turns a pretty good story into something childish and not at all pleasing to keep reading.
I really don't understand why you should censure those words, it's not like we don't know what the symbols stand for...
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 31 . 3/10/2014
that was awesome :P
Serious chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Don't do the curses if all your gonna do is symbols. Either write them out or don't use them at all, that's an elementary thing to do, your already saying them, just write them out, get over it and stop being rediclious already.
Or if you really can't deal with it, then don't write them at all, but stop with the symbols, it's so stupid and turns semi good work into trash.
BeBe Alexander chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Dean cracked me up in this story! WINCHESTER FTW!
apester chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
Great story really intense and gripping plus well written and good characterizations! Great job I really enjoyed it and hope you get around to the sequel soon
Lucy chapter 29 . 7/27/2013
Damn you... (I mean that in the best way possible)
Lucy chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
You evil mastermind you (am I annoying? Probably...)
Lucy chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
AAAAAAAHHHH NOOOOO DEEEAAANNNN you are still cool but srsly poena is pissing me off
Lucy chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Hon why would I feel sorry for mr buttface... He's just so good of a character I hate him too much
Lucy chapter 21 . 7/27/2013