Reviews for Broken Glass
Dainty chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Please update soon ! I love your book! Its freaking awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
y u no finish?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
kdsbkfhwbkcf
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
dude...come on!update!but gutta say...:IT WAS AWESOM:-D
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I'm afraid to continue reading and find out that Neal was raped or something and Peter and Hughes did nothing but feel guilty and sorry. I think i'll check the end first to see if all went well.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Okay I can't believe I didn't leave review after first reading. That's so lame from me.
Really enjoyed the story, for the second time.

Now I'm curious about the preview story. So reminds me of good ol' Knight's Tale :)
Charlie-bear-smith chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
where is the next chapter, it's really cruel that you would leave it here. Anyway you have an amazing story and i hope you continue it soon
wild-springflower chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
oh holy cow, this story has been amazing so far. PLEASE i am BEGGING you to continue it, you cant leave our favorite ex-con like that! :) and i have to apologize for not reviewing any chapters up until now, i would have, honest, but for some reason fanfic wouldnt let me log in until now. true story, im not just saying that. if it makes you feel any better i plan on going back and reviewing each and every chapter! :) PLEASE! update soon!
Nicky15 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Are you going to continue with this story?
Post U Later chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Oh! Neal Was Poisoned! NO! He Better Be Okay! Great Chapter!

I Liked The Sneak Peek. It Should Be Called, 'Neal Of The Round Table' Lol Or 'Knight Neal' ... Okay I'm Bad At Naming. But I just Had to Point Out, It Doesn't Seem Like Neal Was Standing In For Anyone.(That's What It Says In The Description). But I Really Licked It! XD
Post U Later chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Wait, They Just Let The Guy In? U'd think They'd Have Security Or Sumthing? The Guys With The white Suit Is Trying To Kill Neal Right? Peter Better Come In And Kick His Ass!
Post U Later chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I Wanna Come To The Party! I Luved How U Showed Both Peter's & El's Intractions With The Unconscious Neal, The Neal's POV For Them. Great Idea! XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Oh~ Poor Neal! I Want U to Get Better! T-T He Better Live!
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Lol I Luv Ur Conversations With Neal & How Peter Just Wanted to Stay out of It. XD

I Find It Easier To Read When It's Normal(To The Left.)

Great Ch. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Lol I Luved How Peter Kept Interrupting Neal.

& I Luved Neal's Little Wise Crack. "Thank you Captain Obvious."

& What U Suggested Peter Said. I Just Luved How U Described It. He Said "Go Fuck Yourself" Right? XD