Reviews for Dark Temptation: on potentially permanent HIATUS
mum2shane chapter 12 . 9/24
wish you would keep going with this story its really good
beth626 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
i cackled thru this story n has serious WTF moments...PLS PLS PLS update n continue this story!
SkyBlue1309 chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Omigod this story is great! Lol I was dying of laughter soo often n I love bellas backbone n sense of humor. I do hope that u finish this story. It's great :)
Regin chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon! chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
I lurve this story! I really hope you continue, you've got a great imagination and write really well. I'd love to see where you take this story! :) chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Best chapter ever...just sayin'...
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
are you going to update this story soon? i find it highly entertaining and i can't wait for chapter 13!
xEverBabyx chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Well Alice didn't get her way again...Upload soon
city bookworm chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
I just found your story. Its hillarious, I love Bella's new attitude. Petey, Char and Jazz too. Jazz thinking about Alice as dillusional vamp very very funny. That the twosome (Alice & Eddie) think that she'll be their Bella again ha never. To bad it has been so long since you've written this story. I so would like to find out what would've happene next.
leezerlisa chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
lmao awesome story i really hope you finish this story i can't wait for more. love the complexity of the story and how everything isnt revealed in one chapter. just awesome!
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
i love this, its hilarious... i really want to know what will happen next and what happened in the begining to bring peter and bella together etc.
YueLilianPotter chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
sounds great

please keep it up
bluegirl27262 chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
I really like this story. I think that Bella is right for wanting her own life. It's funny that she is married to Peter. I like that she owns a bar of some kind. I wished to read more soon.
Hisuiko chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Hi :)

Just read through this story - had me laughing at the antics and giggling at the mischievousness of Peter.

I think B is the better option, around a table over good whiskey, either Bella or Peter telling the story (perhaps Bella with additional funny bits added by Peter)- I guess it all depends on how close Bella has become to Jasper for her to feel happy to tell the story.

Hope that helps a bit:)

Butterfly on the Wind chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Oh, help! I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe for a moment. Keep the updates coming!