Reviews for Dark Temptation: on potentially permanent HIATUS
tamwhit chapter 12 . 6/16
Please update your story soon
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 12 . 1/16
I'm actually really sad that this hasn't been updated in so long. Oh god! The laughter! This is seriously amazingly funny! Has the story been abandoned or perhaps by chance adopted?
Ahyah chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
interesting... a real shame it hasn't been updated in years.
mum2shane chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
wish you would keep going with this story its really good
beth626 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
i cackled thru this story n has serious WTF moments...PLS PLS PLS update n continue this story!
SkyBlue1309 chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Omigod this story is great! Lol I was dying of laughter soo often n I love bellas backbone n sense of humor. I do hope that u finish this story. It's great :)
Regin chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
dixie.do.little chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
I lurve this story! I really hope you continue, you've got a great imagination and write really well. I'd love to see where you take this story! :)
dixie.do.little chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Best chapter ever...just sayin'...
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
are you going to update this story soon? i find it highly entertaining and i can't wait for chapter 13!
xEverBabyx chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Well Alice didn't get her way again...Upload soon
city bookworm chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
I just found your story. Its hillarious, I love Bella's new attitude. Petey, Char and Jazz too. Jazz thinking about Alice as dillusional vamp very very funny. That the twosome (Alice & Eddie) think that she'll be their Bella again ha never. To bad it has been so long since you've written this story. I so would like to find out what would've happene next.
leezerlisa chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
lmao awesome story i really hope you finish this story i can't wait for more. love the complexity of the story and how everything isnt revealed in one chapter. just awesome!
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
i love this, its hilarious... i really want to know what will happen next and what happened in the begining to bring peter and bella together etc.
YueLilianPotter chapter 12 . 10/12/2011