Reviews for How Nice to Eat, I Mean Meet You!
Isashi Sanada chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I like this idea. Hope you could write something connected to this...
dreamWalkering chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
You made me laugh :D But I'm super confused. So Ginny and Harry never dated,b Ginny's really into her job, she know's Harry, thinks he's some random stranger?
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
thats a cute story...you should continue it even if its just flashes of time in their life together...or have harry's point of view
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very enjoyable, almost. You have one of your more crucial paragraphs in the wrong place. And you're missing another whole paragraph that starts:

She was however, immediately offered the

Please fix those, as it's a really cute story.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I think I read the same article a while back, and I agree, it does make for a good Harry/Ginny story! It could use a bit more editing, however...mostly with a few run-on sentences, punctuation, and I think there is a missing paragraph and an out-of-place paragraph also. (The last one would probably be better suited to further up in the last section of the story.) 'She was however, immediately offered the'... appears to be the start of the missing paragraph. There's also one spot I noticed where "of" should be "off" (where Ginny is dusting off her pants). Good idea, though, and thanks for writing!