Reviews for Porcelain
More please ASAP
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 2/17
This idea DOESN'T work with simple MATH, 1 vamp bites one person, NOW we have 2. Two vamps bite one each now we have 4. Four bite one each, we have 16, 16 bite one each, we now have 256 vampires, do you see how this can get outta control REAL FAST? I only explained a WEEK!
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/17
Still going awesome so far, can't wait to see what the poor boy has to deal with next. AND I LOVED the inner dialog with himself about hinata's behavior, that sounded VERY realistic.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 2/17
Not bad, so far so good! But it does usually take more then just a bite (otherwise there would be A LOT of vampires!) But VERY VERY nice start, it's very tough to find a good vamp naruto story on this site and so far I like what I see!
trixieee08 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
when is the next chapter comiiiing? :-) cant waiiit
Flameraven chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Is this dead or are you still working on it in the back of your mind along with all the rest? It is good and this is one hell of a cliff hanger you've left it on. It hardly seems fair to poor Hinata to leave her like his no?
gummy b3ars chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Pls continue, this is good :)
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Nice one :)
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
love it
hiNAru Aburame chapter 5 . 1/23/2013

So... Continue pleeease! I like it much!

Greetings! n_n
Carrottuce chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I was surprised you actually updated this story. Anyway I really excited and looking forward for the next chapter. Keep it up :)
Blueberry-Waffles23 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Had to read the previous 4 chapters to refresh my memory on this new one! But I didn't mind because I really enjoyed reading it :) Short but interesting chapter, can't wait for the next one (y)
Silber D. Wolf chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
great chapter
disneyfangirl2015 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
OMG! Don't bite her again Naruto!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Wasn't expecting this to ever be updated again. Good luck with finishing this, which I hope you do.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »