Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
M. Monster chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
B'AWWWWWWW! I was sniffling at the beginning, and I liked how Hernione laid herself bare for Harry. It was both touching and heartening. And god, the tulips... freaking excellent job, as usual.
M. Monster chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
SEVERUS SNAPE! God I feel like Molly Weasley chastising the twins. As excelllent as the first chapter! I had a hard tim completeing my classes yesterday knowing this was waiting in my inbox.
RawenclawBabe chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Great story and I really liked the end.
goldensunsets chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
This has been the best story I have read in awhile, by far. :) I enjoyed the slight angst and all the interactions with each other. Bravo!
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
sequel to this story please thank you
Wolfpack89 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Excellent story. I thought it was well written and had great character definition.
Aurette chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Okay, this time my fav line was "Potter... What the fuck are you doing here?"

I have no idea but for some reason it struck me sideways and I lol'd myself into a wheeze.

So proud if you.
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
totally loved it :D really great story hahaha harry walked in on them :P thats so funny
RebeccaMariePotterMalfoy chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I loved it! I hope you do some kind of sequel or smth soon though :) I'd love to see more of this couple XD

kisses

Becca
Prissz chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Well, the only thing I didn't love was that it was only three chapters long. Your stories are so good that I just want them to go on longer. Disguised affections is one of my all time favorites and I am HOPING that you'll find it within yourself to write another long story... hint... hint... hint.

I was worried after the second chapter when Hermione left... sigh. However, I'm happy that everything was ironed out in the end... happy dancing at the moment... LOL.
LydiaLovegood chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Excellent! That was a perfectly lovely, short and sweet little tale. :)
paddiew chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Great little story. Harry was a very nice character. I would like to know for sure about Sev's revenge on Ron. I am kinda picturing his dangling body part a bit father south. And, like Lavender's, just one of two. Thank you
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
wow love it :D seveurs better get his shit togeather lol
BelfryBat chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Aww... it's so sad. One more chapter, right?

VeniVidiVici92 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wow. That's all I'm thinking right now. I am greatly enjoying this fic and am looking forward to the next chapter :)
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »