Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
wow love it :D seveurs better get his shit togeather lol
BelfryBat chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Aww... it's so sad. One more chapter, right?

VeniVidiVici92 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wow. That's all I'm thinking right now. I am greatly enjoying this fic and am looking forward to the next chapter :)
amg.supernatural chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
This is awesome!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
i can't take it! you must update soon!

ilovefireyredheads
IansDestiny chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Amazing! Fantastically written! I can not wait for your next update! Must be soon!
Sol en la Noche chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Love it. I would feel the same as Hermione. We all know that love changes and evolves, but every girl has the selfish desire to have it all be about her. It's not wrong and i think you've portrayed this conflict beautifully. I hope there's more.
Fan chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
So good, so good!

It's great how you highlight the Snape-Lily-Hermione in a subtle, magical fashion.

Please continue.
Vilestofworms chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Simply delicious! Please carry on, two chapters and I'm absolutely hooked!
Tandy chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Very much looking forward to more.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Excellent
StaticEcho19 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
OMG!

That would be so awful to think that someone cared about you so much to want to share their dreams with you only to find out that he was trying for someone else. Heart breaking!

I am looking forward to reading more of this very soon! I need to know what Hermione does from this point. What will Severus do?
ShadowCrawlerCiel chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Omg..this as amazing..I love the drama and the...everything! Instant favorite! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Gyvir26 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Ahh, the Angst! It burns, it burns! ;) I don't think it would be quite as...intriguing to me without that bit of angst, so nice work.

Very nice opening chapters. Waiting for more.
Lizpin chapter 2 . 9/9/2010