Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
French-Lo chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nice first chapter.
Hebe GB chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
That was lovely...in the truest and most reverential meaning of the word.

Kudos.
Myene chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Great story! I loved the last dream, the part at the end.
SometimeSelkie chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Ah, I love the mutability of a dream done well! Bravo to Harry for putting his Auror skills to work.
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Love it! Always love a little more sedate Severus after the battle kind of stories. He still needs to be his true character, but like it when you can actually sense he hints at something amusing. Your dialogue is superb.
Anna Scathach chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Love it and already told you, but love the edning so much more, especially the last scene was hilarious and gorgeous and just plain amazing!
Tifara chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Sigh * loved it.
Tandy chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Loved it! Loved it!
Sic Vita Est chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Brilliant ending to this story! I really enjoyed this story and hope that you write more Severus/Hermione in the future. :) Again, great story!
M. Monster chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
B'AWWWWWWW! I was sniffling at the beginning, and I liked how Hernione laid herself bare for Harry. It was both touching and heartening. And god, the tulips... freaking excellent job, as usual.
M. Monster chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
SEVERUS SNAPE! God I feel like Molly Weasley chastising the twins. As excelllent as the first chapter! I had a hard tim completeing my classes yesterday knowing this was waiting in my inbox.
RawenclawBabe chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Great story and I really liked the end.
goldensunsets chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
This has been the best story I have read in awhile, by far. :) I enjoyed the slight angst and all the interactions with each other. Bravo!
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
sequel to this story please thank you
Wolfpack89 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Excellent story. I thought it was well written and had great character definition.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »