Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
ilovefireyredheads chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
i can't take it! you must update soon!

ilovefireyredheads
IansDestiny chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Amazing! Fantastically written! I can not wait for your next update! Must be soon!
Sol en la Noche chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Love it. I would feel the same as Hermione. We all know that love changes and evolves, but every girl has the selfish desire to have it all be about her. It's not wrong and i think you've portrayed this conflict beautifully. I hope there's more.
Fan chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
So good, so good!

It's great how you highlight the Snape-Lily-Hermione in a subtle, magical fashion.

Please continue.
Vilestofworms chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Simply delicious! Please carry on, two chapters and I'm absolutely hooked!
Tandy chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Very much looking forward to more.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Excellent
StaticEcho19 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
OMG!

That would be so awful to think that someone cared about you so much to want to share their dreams with you only to find out that he was trying for someone else. Heart breaking!

I am looking forward to reading more of this very soon! I need to know what Hermione does from this point. What will Severus do?
ShadowCrawlerCiel chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Omg..this as amazing..I love the drama and the...everything! Instant favorite! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Gyvir26 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Ahh, the Angst! It burns, it burns! ;) I don't think it would be quite as...intriguing to me without that bit of angst, so nice work.

Very nice opening chapters. Waiting for more.
Lizpin chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Love it :)
Aurette chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
"But it was hollow, so hollow because Hermione was empty."

Still one of my all-time fav lines. I want to steal it.

Ugh, so beautifully painful... Even on the tenth reading
brandi1498 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
OH NO...OMG I'm in tears...How could he do that to her..Poor Hermione...Altho I hope she will THINK about what he said, he woke up and SHE was there..had he not had feelings for her to begin with..she wouldn't have been...

Oh I love it! DO HURRY PLEASE with the next chapter, I am anxious to know if She will forgive him and they will be happy..WHOA this is an amazing story... WELL DONE!
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
I should've waited till you were done with the story to read it...it's left me so sad with nowhere to go...I except a speedy update :-(
Prissz chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
What a lovely chapter, but the end was so sad... weep, weep, weep. I am looking forward to the third and final chapter of this story. Hopefully, everything will work out just fine in the end.

:-)