Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
sequel to this story please thank you
Wolfpack89 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Excellent story. I thought it was well written and had great character definition.
Aurette chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Okay, this time my fav line was "Potter... What the fuck are you doing here?"

I have no idea but for some reason it struck me sideways and I lol'd myself into a wheeze.

So proud if you.
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
totally loved it :D really great story hahaha harry walked in on them :P thats so funny
RebeccaMariePotterMalfoy chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I loved it! I hope you do some kind of sequel or smth soon though :) I'd love to see more of this couple XD

Prissz chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Well, the only thing I didn't love was that it was only three chapters long. Your stories are so good that I just want them to go on longer. Disguised affections is one of my all time favorites and I am HOPING that you'll find it within yourself to write another long story... hint... hint... hint.

I was worried after the second chapter when Hermione left... sigh. However, I'm happy that everything was ironed out in the end... happy dancing at the moment... LOL.
LydiaLovegood chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Excellent! That was a perfectly lovely, short and sweet little tale. :)
paddiew chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Great little story. Harry was a very nice character. I would like to know for sure about Sev's revenge on Ron. I am kinda picturing his dangling body part a bit father south. And, like Lavender's, just one of two. Thank you
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
wow love it :D seveurs better get his shit togeather lol
BelfryBat chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Aww... it's so sad. One more chapter, right?

VeniVidiVici92 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wow. That's all I'm thinking right now. I am greatly enjoying this fic and am looking forward to the next chapter :)
amg.supernatural chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
This is awesome!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
i can't take it! you must update soon!

IansDestiny chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Amazing! Fantastically written! I can not wait for your next update! Must be soon!
Sol en la Noche chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Love it. I would feel the same as Hermione. We all know that love changes and evolves, but every girl has the selfish desire to have it all be about her. It's not wrong and i think you've portrayed this conflict beautifully. I hope there's more.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »