Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
StaticEcho19 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
OMG!

That would be so awful to think that someone cared about you so much to want to share their dreams with you only to find out that he was trying for someone else. Heart breaking!

I am looking forward to reading more of this very soon! I need to know what Hermione does from this point. What will Severus do?
ShadowCrawlerCiel chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Omg..this as amazing..I love the drama and the...everything! Instant favorite! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Gyvir26 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Ahh, the Angst! It burns, it burns! ;) I don't think it would be quite as...intriguing to me without that bit of angst, so nice work.

Very nice opening chapters. Waiting for more.
Lizpin chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Love it :)
Aurette chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
"But it was hollow, so hollow because Hermione was empty."

Still one of my all-time fav lines. I want to steal it.

Ugh, so beautifully painful... Even on the tenth reading
brandi1498 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
OH NO...OMG I'm in tears...How could he do that to her..Poor Hermione...Altho I hope she will THINK about what he said, he woke up and SHE was there..had he not had feelings for her to begin with..she wouldn't have been...

Oh I love it! DO HURRY PLEASE with the next chapter, I am anxious to know if She will forgive him and they will be happy..WHOA this is an amazing story... WELL DONE!
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
I should've waited till you were done with the story to read it...it's left me so sad with nowhere to go...I except a speedy update :-(
Prissz chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
What a lovely chapter, but the end was so sad... weep, weep, weep. I am looking forward to the third and final chapter of this story. Hopefully, everything will work out just fine in the end.

:-)
melissa Ivory chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
the subtle hint of reality to these dreams is wonderful, the symbols hard to ignore. his purpose, and how Kismet and Karma fight us so, is maddening, and in the end, so is the honesty of her reaction, however deserving.

i'm surprised at such a quick update, but either you've written ahead or this is all finished. either way, i'm not complaining, but rather thankful for the chance to read this.
Sic Vita Est chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Amazing story! I just love it. :) Can't wait to see more.
LydiaLovegood chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
AMAZING! Can't wait for that 3rd chapter! :) Excellent!
RawenclawBabe chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Great plot I'd love to read more.
sammy sosa the 13th chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhh. Can't wait to read the next chapter
SometimeSelkie chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
So much awesomeness! Snape's initial reveal was just perfect and the main plot is going splendidly (a potion, of course!), but what really made me think was the Potters' visit and how Severus might feel about Al. His older brother is named after his two worst childhood enemies, confirming his worst opinions of Harry, and his own namesake is also named Albus, who I'm sure Snape would have residual antipathy towards for a good many years, but on the other hand, he's finally got the acknowledgement and validation from Harry (holy run-on sentence!). It must be a lot to handle at once.

I'm excited for the conclusion!
ProperT chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Damn it! Must Hermione leave without giving him a chance to explain? Hadn't she just admitted it was the best shag of her life? And for as long as it was going on she was practically waiting for a hint from him? Sorry, I hate the stumbling block part of stories... Lol. Of course that just makes it better when they get back together. Loving the story! :)
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »