Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
gypsykl79 chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Love it!
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Well, it was a rough ride you took me on, but here we are. Thank you for this beautiful story!
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
I actually teared up at the end of the Ginny-as-Lily scene at the beginning. Gods above, I know the feeling of unrequited yearning quite well, and I loathed every minute of it. I felt genuine elation at their awake revelation, and then you just STOMPED on that little bubble of happy. You're a cruel woman, and leaving you this note is taking up valuable "clicking next and reading" time.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
I have reread this fic a couple of times and it never gets old. Great writing and awesome plot! Also your ability to hook me into connecting emotionally with this story is fantastic and a true gift on your part!
Coco96 chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
So I don't really review many stories anymore, but I have to review this.

This was so amazing. Like it broke my heart and then recreated it. It had me in tears and then laughs of happiness.

It really is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. Truly and honest, it is a story fit for the couple.

Thank you.
Fantomette34 chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
Fic courte mais extrêmement touchante, j'ai adoré !
Merci pour le partage de ces quelques instants de bonheur !
Bonne continuation !
BlueDorid chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Thank you for writing! I loved this so very much. It was sad and sweet and very funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is a very very different story . Wonderful
Griffygnus chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
xD
great.
Griffygnus chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
note-a-flat chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
The feels! Jeez this story is amazing, I love it, thank you so much!
D.Bunnie chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Loved it! Enough said... ;)
kci47 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wonderfully written...my favorite part was when she undid his top button! Great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
u spelled didnt wrong
ChristinaFay chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
What a delightful read! Love this story!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »