Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
Hater chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
EWWWWWWWW! time's treasure was great but this is just sick!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Lol not bad really cute actually. and now that I've thought on it. She did notice the walls were covered in tulips lol
mama123 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
So it.
lockhart36 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Really lovely. I'm rereading everything of yours bc you have been gone for so long. Come back to SSHG! I'd love to read anything new by an author of your caliber.
Nadir chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
I think I could read this story a thousand times and it would still affect me the same each time. :) this is really a great piece of writing.
MarniePotter chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I was a bit disappointed at the end , Hermione wouldn't of done that . Chapters 1 and 2 are fab but 3 let me down .
rachel chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Nice!
McKenzie Vallir chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
To be honest, I am a really big fan of this pairing, however often find the characterization to be full, lifeless and flat. With authors often coping out while not truly seeing the depth and possibility of their stories and the characters that they are working with.
Your story however, was masterfully done. The characterization was brilliant, with a beautiful look into loss, guilt and the truths of past loves and new beginnings. You have captured in only 15,000 words and 3 chapters what many authors cannot achieve in trilogies. You have created a well rounded, realistic, intriguing and beautiful story, which I would read time and time again.

Thank you so much for this amazing work.
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
A beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Awesome story. Short but perfectly formed.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
I loved reading this story! I was teary in the second chapter...but i'm glad it worked out in the end. I'm not a huge fan of lily myself, I think she's a little self absorbed as a canon character. Anyhow, I'm neither against nor for Snape but I love well written stories like this where theirs a deep to his character. It's seemly to easily to make it a purely self sacrificing or just straight evil...the story tends to get a bit boring. Anyhow great job, definitely going on my favorite list!
centava chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Not sure what really happened there with the 'veil lifting from her eyes,' but yay for a happy ending! I know you have it in you to write a really steamy love scene, so why not go for it and put one in sometime!? Great story!
centava chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh, that's heartbreaking!
centava chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love your snarky Snape, as well as your Hermione who gives it right back to him. It feels very in character with them post-war.

I look forward to more!
Bab chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Ahhhh,
this scene literally made me tear up. Severus's desperation and Hermione's obvious hurt. T_T
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »