Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
pinkevenstar chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I absolutely adored this fic! Great job!
createprotecttransform chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This is by far my favourite Hermione&Severus story out there. And I appreciate the way that while Ron was a bad guy he wasn't written off completely. The trio have been through too much too hate each other, regardless of what happens next
just me 5000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Fun story
jensteed chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
That was a great story. The ending was absolutely spot on, sweet and hilarious, hehe poor Harry :D the tulips in the pot was a beautiful touch, I loved it.
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Ouch...way to ruin the moment Severus. Why couldn't you have taken the picture out...why?
Hater chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Get a life bra seriously sick mind much!
Hater chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
EWWWWWWWW! time's treasure was great but this is just sick!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Lol not bad really cute actually. and now that I've thought on it. She did notice the walls were covered in tulips lol
mama123 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
So it.
lockhart36 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Really lovely. I'm rereading everything of yours bc you have been gone for so long. Come back to SSHG! I'd love to read anything new by an author of your caliber.
Nadir chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
I think I could read this story a thousand times and it would still affect me the same each time. :) this is really a great piece of writing.
MarniePotter chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I was a bit disappointed at the end , Hermione wouldn't of done that . Chapters 1 and 2 are fab but 3 let me down .
rachel chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Nice!
McKenzie Vallir chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
To be honest, I am a really big fan of this pairing, however often find the characterization to be full, lifeless and flat. With authors often coping out while not truly seeing the depth and possibility of their stories and the characters that they are working with.
Your story however, was masterfully done. The characterization was brilliant, with a beautiful look into loss, guilt and the truths of past loves and new beginnings. You have captured in only 15,000 words and 3 chapters what many authors cannot achieve in trilogies. You have created a well rounded, realistic, intriguing and beautiful story, which I would read time and time again.

Thank you so much for this amazing work.
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 12/30/2013