Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Awesome story. Short but perfectly formed.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
I loved reading this story! I was teary in the second chapter...but i'm glad it worked out in the end. I'm not a huge fan of lily myself, I think she's a little self absorbed as a canon character. Anyhow, I'm neither against nor for Snape but I love well written stories like this where theirs a deep to his character. It's seemly to easily to make it a purely self sacrificing or just straight evil...the story tends to get a bit boring. Anyhow great job, definitely going on my favorite list!
centava chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Not sure what really happened there with the 'veil lifting from her eyes,' but yay for a happy ending! I know you have it in you to write a really steamy love scene, so why not go for it and put one in sometime!? Great story!
centava chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh, that's heartbreaking!
centava chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love your snarky Snape, as well as your Hermione who gives it right back to him. It feels very in character with them post-war.

I look forward to more!
Bab chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Ahhhh,
this scene literally made me tear up. Severus's desperation and Hermione's obvious hurt. T_T
kittyperry chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I love them together.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I really liked this. What a romantic idea for a story :)
ilovewaltdisney chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
That was amazing! I loved it even though it did make me cry a little bit.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Woahh, this fanfic is amazing!
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
That was really good. It was a really good point about former loves, and I thought it was handled in a much more mature fashion than most stories. I found this when I was looking through HG/SS stories with the most favorites, and most of those stories are very long, probably because stories with more chapters spend more time at the top of the recent stories function. I was intrigued by your story with less than 15,000 words and only three chapters, but it definitely deserves this number of favorites. You say a lot of things in those 15.000 words.
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
adorable! where's the like button? :)
Cerecita chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
It's so good! A romantic one! Thank you for sharing this with us
Smithback chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
loved it
Trulymadlyalan chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This story was wonderfully romantic (and HOT too). You captured the characters, and their road to love beautifully.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »