Reviews for Love, Carefully Folded
centava chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love your snarky Snape, as well as your Hermione who gives it right back to him. It feels very in character with them post-war.

I look forward to more!
Bab chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Ahhhh,
this scene literally made me tear up. Severus's desperation and Hermione's obvious hurt. T_T
kittyperry chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I love them together.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I really liked this. What a romantic idea for a story :)
ilovewaltdisney chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
That was amazing! I loved it even though it did make me cry a little bit.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Woahh, this fanfic is amazing!
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
That was really good. It was a really good point about former loves, and I thought it was handled in a much more mature fashion than most stories. I found this when I was looking through HG/SS stories with the most favorites, and most of those stories are very long, probably because stories with more chapters spend more time at the top of the recent stories function. I was intrigued by your story with less than 15,000 words and only three chapters, but it definitely deserves this number of favorites. You say a lot of things in those 15.000 words.
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
adorable! where's the like button? :)
Cerecita chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
It's so good! A romantic one! Thank you for sharing this with us
Smithback chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
loved it
Trulymadlyalan chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This story was wonderfully romantic (and HOT too). You captured the characters, and their road to love beautifully.
AccaliaSnape chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
LOVE IT! :')
Eebaral.Knight chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Oh that was so depressingly sad and terrible! I mean it was wonderful, but terrible! :'(
Jiru-senpai chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I was enraptured by your story that I just had to leave a review. :) thank you for sharing this story to lazy writers like me. Lol
MoonShadowAMR chapter 3 . 4/5/2013