Reviews for Lilacs
Ouch Charlie chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
wow, that's really trippy! Though I really liked it!

It kept me wondering what was gonna happen!
RandomMumble chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I definitely didn't see that coming! Oah, I'm gonna have nightmares ;) Great twist, it came really unexpected!
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
A very nice beginning. I'm really curious for the girl and where you're heading with the story.
hiddlestons chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Couple of spelling and punctuation errors. I'm a bit confused, as this chapter doesn't really flow with the first one. Is the girl a Death Eater, or an anonymous creature? O.o

Maybe you should write another chapter explaining what is happening, as the ending seems a bit odd...

Keep writing :)

Write more please. Can't wait to read chapter 2. Great job! :D
Saint of the Sinners chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
odd :0
Lady Flick chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hmm, interesting idea. The writing was nice, but I wish there was more interaction, or else more detail. It seems somewhat incomplete, it could become a story itself, or even a one-shot, but I feel like there was too much left unsaid. Thought I suppose the mystery is what you were aiming for? It was definitely a unique idea, one that I give you kudos for, but I think you could have added to it, to make it stand out just a bit more. The thing that's got me wondering about it is - is Draco Imperioused? :D nevertheless, I enjoyed it C:
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This was rather mysterious- maybe some more interaction than just him watching he?

Charlie
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Seems to be unfinished, I think making it into a story would be a good idea. It's an intriguing idea, I'd love to see where you take it.

"Draco smiled at the thought of dancing with her." That is my favorite line. It's so sweet.

I love the tone you've written this in. It's so light and innocent. Excellent job.
TheDigiZoo chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Interesting. I like it, And I want to know who the woman is now! Also, sorry to mention it, i found a few errors init. :( sorry for mention it.
beedivine chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I like this! It's cute, and it makes me curious as to what would happen next. Nice job!
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
you should make this a full story!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very, very cute. Although Draco seems a bit OoC, it was nicely written. Yeah, was the last line foreshadowing that he was under the Imperius, or was it the metaphor that she had put a "spell" over him? I'm a bit confused. Other than that, good job. :)

-ESS
TannaCarien870 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I think you need to add more to the story. I can't even guess as to where this is going to go... Good luck with it!