Reviews for Strawberries and Vampires Part 1
hotta chapter 27 . 8/18
I'm gonna read this a second time, it is just so utterly worth it. I love how your build the characters the thrill of their journey, of how hot ichigo is beneath Shiro and Grimmjow. Oh oh oh u can definitely publish your own works,I'll gladly purchase them
hotta chapter 25 . 8/17
Your writing moves buildings, I am so in love with your wiritng, oh how I wish u we're still writing :'( it is so addictive I can't get enough
Ino Death chapter 29 . 5/31
I NEED MORE! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! i NEEDS A PART TWO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US ON A DAMNED CLIFFHANGER AND NOT UPDATE FOR 2 YEARS QAQ! *cries* Please update and I will give you the biggest cookie in the world.
Ino Death chapter 21 . 5/24
Why not just bring shiro into their relationship? X3 Lolz, they all like each other enough, why the hell not?
Ino Death chapter 17 . 5/24
ok so Ichi's not pregger's he's the child of a vampire and a human? Or he's preggers and is having a gay baby?
Sarah chapter 23 . 1/26
Good chapter. But... Why Urahara? I don't understand why you chose him. Oh well. Whatever. But it really was a good chapter.
Zayabel13 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
I think I'm wet from imagining Marco... make him my mate please GOD! I'd like him to be *long series of beeps that cover words that are too sensitive for the ears of children* *sigh* sexy hell of a man xD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
There's a shit ton of things wrong with Twilight. The sparkling is 1 among hundreds.
SirrophitheDragon chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
I was crying by the end *sniffle* I l-loved it... *hic*
SirrophitheDragon chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
*almost dies of bloodloss* "

"
I... loved... i... *passes out*
SirrophitheDragon chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I can't stand that they made them sparkle in twilight, hence my name, but this is a great story so far! I'm loving this story!
angelwolfie1998 chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
At first I wasn't sure about reading a new story and I was running out of options on what to read then I found this, when I first started it I wasn't sure but as I continued it got better and better, there were a few typo's but it was so good I looked past it this is an awesome story I love it! Its so captivating and it's a great read I will definitely reccomend this to my Fanfic loving friends please update soon! .
Line chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
The story is great! And really funny at times xd One of the best grimmichi I've read (and I read a lot..) But please check your grammar, the faults are greatly annoying... Sorry...
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
Stupid stupid ending! gah! I want mooore.
Just when the bad guy shows up as well. this ain't nice! :P

A really good story BTW, I'm faving this
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Aww I'm loving this story already. It's so cute! And I love your writing style: light-hearted and flows well. :)