Reviews for New Beginnings
orangemavis chapter 12 . 3/21
Good story
serenityselena chapter 12 . 1/24
great story with a brilliant ending :)
Ezmerelda chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I enjoyed this story so much! I suspect that you know exactly how damaging a bad relationship can be - either directly, or by watching a friend - because you got it down pat.

I am glad you decided to "save" Greg Goyle, for some reason I have a soft spot for him (and Draco, and Blaise...I blame Echo over at tthfanfic dot org -her Slytherin stories are the best. Too bad for the world of fanfiction that she went and started a career writing - no more free stories for us.

Anyway, back to the subject. I enjoyed seeing Sev as a pub owner, and I adore Hermione's great aunt even if she wasn't personally in the story. The other characters' memories of her paint a lovely picture.

All in all, great story, thanks for writing! "
ShatteredDragon chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Every once in a while i come back to this story and reread it and its just as good every time it never gets old
centava chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Another lovely tale, though still not as lemony as it could have been! ;)

The goats were an inspired choice! Baaaahhhhhh!
rachel chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Luna cracks me up
rachel chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
My heart hurts!
rachel chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I lol'd at "no snakes"
Nella Hyuga chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
well...its always the quiet ones you gotta worry about when you tick them off ROYALLY hehehe :3 go Mione!
Larry1710 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Ah! I love it!
M1DNITELOVER chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
i cracked up when dumbledore said his goats were really traumatized...hahahahahaha in the books, albus said aberforth used "inappropriate charms on his goats".idk but it was pretty funny, tsk tsk tsk poor goats
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
This is a really good story, though it seems somehow unfinished. Are you going to write a sequel? I hope so!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Luna and Draco... That is definitely an odd couple! They will have some very blond children!
Starcresentmoon chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
i love it the ending lines are perfect now my bed is callin.
Starcresentmoon chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
Dear god i need sleep but im now addicted to this story thank for this being the next to the last chapter. XD