Reviews for Broken
SeanLegend chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Again I hope you don't take offense to this.

A trainer would never be in the ring with anyone which Rocky would have been by this point. Especially at his age. Keep in mind he found sparring partner for Tommy Gunn AND at this point would have still believed that he had a brain condition that would have crippled him if he took a shot the wrong way.
SeanLegend chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
It takes alot of courage to write something and put it out in a public forum to be critisized so I won't be too harsh.

Rocky Jr. would have been entirely too old by the time his father passed away to just be training to be a boxer. Keep in mind he was born in 1976 so by the conclusion of the history we know he was 30 already although I would agree the movie seemed to pass him off as much younger.

He was also not a tough guy, not likely to end up in the fighting business himself which takes a certain type of mentality.

I do like the writing style though.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hey there,

What a wonderful story. This was a very cool idea you had and you wrote it well. It kept the feeling of Rocky even though our favorite Italian Stallion is gone.

I think he likes that woman. I wonder if anything comes of it. Is there going to be another chapter to this? It's a great one shot, but it could be made longer and be good too.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.