Reviews for horizon
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Wonderfully characterized. Sometimes it really is that simple ;)
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
:D This is one of the best A/H fics-or ANY fics-that I have ever read! Poetic but not too much, and the characterization is GREAT, and just the right amount of humor-it's awesome:)

-Rosy
major bro army chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
good job like it how every thing just folds together typical artemis fowl
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Awwww. So nice :)

-SQ
LiveLaughLoveReadForever chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love it!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I really like the writing style of this story. It's concise, yet manages to paint such a vivid picture of events.
Forever Day chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aw, very fluffy. I enjoyed reading it, both cute and funny enough. Can't really comment on much else, grammar and spelling were fine as far as I noticed, nothing blatent jumped out. Mmm. Fluffy.
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
you used da word! "Something AKIN to love" Gotta love that word - I use it all the time! lol

Really good writing - rather fluffy, but the poetic lilt to your prose (though not Colferesque) is quite remarkable! You obviously have a handle on the English language. I felt like I was reading a poem!
Zino chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow, this was just amazing! I've been reading so much Arty/Holly lately, but somehow most of them just end up too cliché/OOC/over fluffy, but this ! This was just perfect! I loved your writing style on this, not too angsty but nothing humorist either, it was just perfect. The kissing scene was one of the best I've been reading about these too, it felt so natural, and that's what I've been missing in these fics. Not just the usual "omg, I love you Arty". Both of the characters were really IC and natural. And just really, wow, I really loved this. Also, I just love these fics that are really based on the books, this was really something that could actually happen. Thank you!
lyra0the0white chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Amazingly sweet without being exceedingly so!

The perfect amount of fluff IMO!

Keep going!
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awww! It's so cute! I love how NÂș1 'gushes'. He's such a fanboy. :D Hopeless romantic. This story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I loves!

-ZemyxDexion
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
That was so cool! I loved it, you're a great author. Keep writing!
Fallen121 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ah this was a good quick read. Kissing sence was very well placed and timed in the story.
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really enjoyed this. I liked the references to Trouble - how he swings from optimism to bitterness to beginning to move on - and the tone was perfect. Not too sweet, but definitely not too angsty either. :)

My favourite lines :

"Juliet is back in Mexico because life goes on, crisis mostly averted, why not wrestle?" (You really capture Juliet there. Practical and optimistic and more willing to move forward and be patient than the rest of them.)

"Looking in the mirror sometimes, mismatched eyes staring back at her, she feels incomplete."

"Holly thinks back to over a year ago, when fours and fives ruled him, and restrictions ruled her, and her heart feels full."

Nice work!
Smallville Fan 2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I am not sure if my first review went through since my internet crashed...anyway, I am so glad you are back to writing! Could you please write more Lois/Clark from Smallville stories? I adore all of them and I reread them, hoping that you'll write more one day.