Reviews for The Pawns
moondancer1179 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Aro is an evil little bastard... he needs to get his comeuppance! Grrrrr... so heartbreaking! What a method of torture for poor Edward too... (you're making me feel for Edward - naughty!)
moondancer1179 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I like that the Cullens are involved as it gives a sense of familiarity to the story. I often pass over stories with Volturi characters, because it seems like it's just so out there...but this is good!

Poor Alice!
moondancer1179 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
What an evil, evil man. It's interesting to see "how it happened" :)
littleredhairgirl chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
interesting story so far
mama4dukes chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Is it really bad that I'm happy that Edward is gone? I'm loving Marcus! And I love that he cut his hair! Orlando Bloom for Marcus? XOXO
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
*rubbing my temples* this is only the second f-ing chapter. Are you trying to give me a heartattack? Aro's seer saw this and warned him of this! Fuck!
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
*throws stuff across the room. I can't believe this! ARGH! Aro that bastard! And Jane! I shall write a one shot of just torturing her. Didyme babe be strong! Do glad she spat in his face.
December.LeNoir chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Peter: "We've got a big ass problem" WIN! I couldn't help but laugh. Haha.

Beautiful Carlisle POV and poor Bella being dismembered. :(
December.LeNoir chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Oh Aro, why do you always send chills down my spine. He's evil and badass and kind of sexy? I can't help dammit you've made him hot! I loved that last scene - Alice and Aro. That doesn't sound weird funnily enough.
December.LeNoir chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Oh my lord this is getting good. A I like how you've portrayed Alice's POV and her dynamic with the other Cullens & Jasper.
December.LeNoir chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I know it's only the first chapter, but I am in love with this story already. In fact I'm going to rec it on the Twific reviews website that I am reviewer for. This would be perfect for the "Ruby Royality of the Vampire realm" section.

The atmospheric and beautifully written. Why the hell it hasn't received more reviews - regardless if it is a Volturi fic- is beyond me. It is fabulous.
mama4dukes chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
I love how you have the entire vampire posse out to exact vengeance on the Cullens. It makes my heart go pitter patter. *Swoons* XOXO
mama4dukes chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Aro is such a sadistic, vindictive prick. I feel horrible for B, E, and J. I can't wait for more of your DARK story. XOXO
mama4dukes chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Ooh! Peter and Char! I likey. Um, are you sure that Edward and Bella are mates cause that just isn't right? XOXO
mama4dukes chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Okay, I'll admit it-the idea of Bella and Caius is HOT! Oh yeah, he's supposed to be the bad guy. Is it bad that I'm attracted to him? XOXO