Reviews for Putting On the Ritz
hiMe-iChi-uLqUi-gRim chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Please update..
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I really, really, really love this. I'm a sucker for historical fics and this one looks really interesting. I hope someday you decide to continue it. _
aguirium chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Love this story! Although I was really surprised you had Aizen be his boss. I love how it actually fits in with the whole 1920's Chicago era, I've lived in Chicago all my life and seen the fashion and history of the different time periods, so yeah great job on keeping it real. Hope to see a continuation once the other stories are done XD
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ichigo works for aizen!

Aw, poor sora. He's always dying, but why do I have a feeling that aizen had something to do with his death.

What happened between aizen and orihime that she's all paranoid abou him finding her?

And I want to know what her pirate dream was really like! Seems scary good.

Will orihime have powers in this story? If not then what's the reason for why aizen wants her...maybe he loves her and wants to have babies with her :] haha! No. Orihime and Ichigo are only having babies with each other! . - period final.

HAHA! Anyways...this fic sounds great and very interesting so far! So many questions already and my antisipation is growing! Can't wait to read more!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Jeez, you've got me totally hooked on your every word! This is promising to be a facinating read! :D

Awww, Rangiku's with Shuuhei! I love that pairing, especially when I thought Gin was totally evil, and now he's totally dying, and either way he can act like a total prick. So I've always had a soft spot for Shuuhei...

Signing off,

CrazyAce
nypsy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
neat premise. look forward to reading more.
Bleachbunny3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Update soon!
Rairakku Hana chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I am so happy that you started this. Ichihime in the Roaring Twenties. Sweet! –you know me, shameless history buff-

I love the characterization, setting, description, and the authentic feel this fic already has. Keep up the great work.

An absolutely wonderful start to what I know is going to be an absolutely amazing story. I can’t wait to read more, but I won’t nag …much. 3
Shorti3j3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
You already got me intrested in this fic :P Ichigo playing the bad guy and falling in love, Looove~ it LoL

Ah! You will continue Thinking of You? Yes! I love that fic, I dont know the ohter, but now im going to stalk it XD Cant wait for all these new chapters :P Look forward to it
Turtle-chan666 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Take as long as you need to. No worry's at all, I think this will be a popular fic cause you never really see an ichihime story about the past.

Hope for you to work hard and try your best, ok!

~Turtle-chan out~