Reviews for Hard to Tell
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Amazing writing! Please update soon, I want to know what happens after this job. :P

V.
IOTR chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I love the way you define and portray limbo, or at least, Arthur's form of limbo. Also, the way time passed and his memories became stories no matter how hard he tried. Beautiful writing style, dear. I'll be looking forward to more. :)
asdf chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
please let there be more!
Sony Boy chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
...Oh F*ck.

This is Arthur and Eames version of Mal and Cobb. Only different but still similar.

Sh!t, I hope this doesn't end with one of them dead and the other obssessed.

Also what was wrong with Arthur not building?
IvoryRaven2 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
This is a really beautifully written story! I love the way it repeats, but changes subtly, showing Arthur slowly losing his memories. *sigh* Arthur's going to be.. very confused when he wakes up, isn't he?

I'm really excited to see what'll happen next! Thanks so much for writing. :)
FiferRose chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
From the paragraph with Eames showing up at Arthur's door till the end, particularly the part with him and Eames and Mal, that was perfect.

I'm not gonna lie - I'm still fairly confused. But this is beautifully written, and I imagine the confusion is an accurate feeling.

I really love this chapter, and I can hardly wait for chapter three. :)
FiferRose chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I am fairly confused, but I like this. It flows very well, and I absolutely adoreee the mistakes woven in. Love it.
dgddsgg chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
God, this thing is tearing my heart out and spitting on it man..You can't leave us hanging...Please continue! Gah, poor Arthur...He's lost it so badly...I'm eager to see how he'll be in the real world with his mind shaken so badly...
Alhendra chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
You're tearing my heart out. Can't wait to read more.
Alhendra chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I love the mistakes woven through the story, it's extremely well written as usual and I can't wait to read more.