Reviews for American Beauty
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 6 . 1/8
Hey! They are so sexy when they are alone and close! Oh sweet.. I want to be Rosalie just for touch and kiss Edward!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 5 . 1/8
How lovely story! I ever think Rosalie and Edward are the perfect couple ever.. Of course S. Meyer think another stuff.. Haha.. You are good writer.. Come back! Sorry my english is horrible!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 1/8
Edward is the most handsome man of all.. Is sweet with bella just after that fight.. He deserves better, Maybe Rosalie is the perfect soulmate for Edward after all.. I dont know you did Highschool too! That was amazing too.. So bad you have a bad habit to not finish your stories..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 3 . 1/8
WTF? Emmett have a child? Emmett turn her kid in Vampire? Why he not tell Rosalie before? OMG this is breaking their relationship forever.. Rosalie do not forgive betrayals like this.. How bad.. Please continue!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 1/8
Bella is such an idiot! Whats wrong with Her! I want to slap his stupid face! Renesme is pregnant? OMG i want to see that baby.. I like Nessie.. Not like me Jacob to much but.. i like babies!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 1 . 1/8
Why you stop update this story? Is very good.. I like Rosalie and his ship with Edward is the best.. Please come back and continue!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Come on! What you stop writting? This fic is realli awesome, amazing, cute, hot, perfect! The perfect Beauty of Rosalie is the best way to perfect Edward! Please back and finish this Master piece!
jk chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
I hope bella finds out and rips his dick off...and rose can fuckin burn the nasty whore
MsNewBooty chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Omg, bella is such a b*tch. I never liked her, stupid clumsy dolt. She doesn't deserve immortality or the cullens, I hope someone kills her, like rose or something. Considering rose could be a mega-b*tch. GOOD JOB EDWARD! -MNB
MsNewBooty chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
More lemony and I hope no one comes to ruin this soon ill kill bella or em I swear.
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Finally. Omg.
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
I'm going to cry.
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
They're both meant to be can't they see. Soul mates.
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Id find that song annoyinh