Reviews for Two Years Later
Izumi-tan chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww aadsdkshdfshdk The end you used in the first part was so cruel ;( but with this you have my full and whole gratitude xD It was so awesome xD
Izumi-tan chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Really Niles, Really xD?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing!
I hope, youll write more - a lot more - this kind of stories!

Pleeeeeaaasseee : )
Kittensbreath chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
This was so fantastic. Niles and C.C.'s love scene was so hot! I loved Grace in this, and the fact that she and C.C. read scripts together and bonded. Great story!
ladybrin chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
fabulous- i really loved this whole story- it was a good sequel to the story 8 days- i am so glad that you wrote this- i love niles and cc-
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Soooo cute
SpiritWolf24 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Great story. I loved it when Niles finally got himself together, pulled that intertube out from under CC and finally just kissed her. :D
nrfan chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
i loved this chapter!

cc coming to him in the middle of the night just when he's lost hope that she'd come was adorable. and i love how forward and daring she is just climbing on top of him. aha she's done wasting time. and it's so cc to challenge him at not being able to compete with their first time. i definitely believe she'd bring their banter into the bedroom because it's just such a turn-on.

niles telling her he wanted to give her a new memory was really hot but also sweet. which is the perfect combination of niles! and their love scene was really awesome, i felt a sense of completeness, like they were finally ready to hold nothing back and give everything to each other, knowing everything would still be the same the next day.

and finally, i looooove that they don't even bother hiding their relationship, or eat least try keeping it on the down-low. i mean after all this time it's clear neither of them would dare miss out on an opportunity to show affection towards the other. and it's so cute how happy they both are. it really made all of the suffering you put us through worth it to see them just so utterly blissful at the end. so all in all i loved this fic. the angst was epic as usual and it was also very romantic with niles so persistent in getting back cc's trust.

i can't wait for your next fic you're the best! :)
CC Novak chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Aww I loved it! Very cute! And no death threats from this gal! (:
negschainsaw chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
wonderful ending for a wonderful story!

Poor Max , he doesn't understand a thing xD

I loved this story! and don't be insecure about your writing or your stories they're wonderful ;)

keep on going! ;)
EspoirDio chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Oh I love it!Beautiful job yet again, I can't express how much I enjoy your stories!
avagrace2888 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Yay! What a great resolution. I know this is a sequel but maybe you could write an epilogue? Just a suggestion, youre the writer! Anyway, great work! Can't wait to read more stories from you!
LaurenLaneLover chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
I'm so glad you updated!

I adore this story and thing the M scene was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

Update soon!

Can't wait to see how their relationship grows :)
beMMADfabulous chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
I loved them teasing each other about their "endurance." Okay, this was seriously the hottest seduction-type chapter ever. Ever, ever! I loved it! Gahhh, you're so wonderful. I'm only sad that this story is now over! I really hope that you write another story again very soon!
beMMADfabulous chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Nice! I especially loved the mention of the day after their "bell boy, brunette" kiss, because we don't ever hear about that. You have to think, though, that though both of them wanted more after that, it was just too easy to go back into the old routine of things rather than face up to the emotions that they were truly feeling. You know, C.C. may come across as being "messed up" in the way she feels and the way she relates to people, but I understand her. I just know how it feels to try to hide yourself from everyone and then how it feels when the person/people you care for and trust the most actually ends up hurting you the most. I can't believe that Maxwell is there to interrupt again! Grr. Someone should really get that man a hobby. hah. Only one more chapter to go? :( Well, I'm looking forward to reading it but not to this wonderful story ending. Even so, please update soon! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »