Reviews for Unstoppable
This is laugh worthy. Seriously, how foolish is this story. You set poor Ron up for failure from the star. This story has no thrill or action. Z won't even kill anyone for god sake. This is simply another despair and redemption story. No innovativeness at all.
mk94 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
That...was... heart is crying and still...i love this has so much feeling in it.i cant descripe how good this Story read my first sentence x-times and it should work.
Inumaru12 chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Awww, I teared up the entire time the last two chapters. This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it! :)

CajunBear73 chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Quite the twist at the end. I wonder who, besides Monty, knew of the identity of the 'monkey' and where he goes from there when his 'Sensei' passes on. Ah, more secrets Yamanouchi has to keep...

Closure to this one. Lives involved with that adventure move on and probably look back to that day with regrets.

Remzal Von Enili chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
why does this make me think of a spinn-off with ron getting a second chance as the monkey, gets turned human somehow and when he gets turned human is split completely from Z making there be two of him?
Clay Doll chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
That made my eyes cloud up. I need to look at pictures of kittens right now, baby sloths.
Too many sad feels.
Drowning in them.
CajunBear73 chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
One page turned, more to come.

But no more from Ron, it had to be.

Taechunsa chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Well, that was interesting in that you actually killed Ron. That is a twist that most authors who write these types of stories seldom take, and I commend you on it.

So, is the end or will there be another chapter?

Either way, good work.
alex301 chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
One word to describe this story. SUCKS! WHAT THE FUCK! Why is it that writers write these stories of the guy who deserves to be happy yet the end up dying and they die by thosed who dont. Dude, I hope u die in the most horrible way. But I hope its by ur friends so u know what it feels like u fuck!
Taechunsa chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
While I appreciate that you didn't have Kim cheat on Ron. I do have to cry foul with the contention that she let him down as gently as she could. I do understand that for the story Kim couldn't be there, but really breaking up with Ron over the phone (video call not withstanding) is not letting him down as gently as possible. It isn't even nice. If you are going to break someone's heart the right thing to do is look them in the eye and take their anger in person. That is giving them everything that they need.

Other than that this is looking to be not a bad story. Although, there seems to be a dearth of Ron turns evil stories lately.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
ghostly gaurdian angel ron?
Remzal Von Enili chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
D: nnnnnnooooooooo!
CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
In the end, Ronald Stoppable was able to regain some of what he was, what he gave away.

Now to see what is left.

Of what came of this.

ThatShyQuietGirl chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
wow. That was powerful.
Inumaru12 chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Oh man, I always loved that episode where Ron turned evil. It was always cool to see that and just how good he was at being evil. But I can't wait to read more! This is pretty cool and I wonder how the everything will end...

Waiting patiently!