Reviews for Behind Her Back
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/7
Good conversation. It was very astute of Auggie to pinpoint that something else was going on with Jai and Annie. Well done.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Am I the only one who has noticed that 1) They are transferring Jai 2) They used Scott to make Annie get over Ben and 3) She just dumped Scott. The pathway to her heart is wide open to Auggie and now they are going to ruin everything. This makes me angry. Hmph.
rebyl chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ooh, I LOVE this! And I completely agree with your take on Jai. I think he went in to it seeing it as just another op. But the more he gets to know her, the harder it will be. He's becoming her friend - and I think things will really blow up when she finds out it's all been an op. Even if it really only started out and op, and progressed from there. I feel bad for Jai. :( But I love this story! And man, you're prolific! Keep em' coming! :D
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
The previews for next week's episode don't look like they're promoting much A/A. But that's just me speculating again.

And I agree with you! This week's episode made up for last week's dud.

Just something I caught, but the original phrasing of the quote is, "The end justifies the means." I saw it reversed in your writing. Don't know if that was intentional or not.

Great job!