Reviews for Recoil
My Lady Vader chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I loved this chapter. The insight was amazing...really. It was all beautiful...and I wonder who the woman was that found Moz...I have my suspicions.
My Lady Vader chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
I think I'm with Neal on this one...I really have no idea what is going on. I'll read the next chapter and hopefully that will explain some things. Anyway, regardless, this chapter was amazing.
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love this missing scene...finding out Moz was shot was horrible,and the wait even more.

Back to the story, I love the hurt that just flows through the story. Peter's, El's, Diana's even. I loved the conversation between Neal and Diana. Her hurt and betrayal is evident...And I love the feel of hurt from Neal. It's just so real...
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I loved Peter's line about *waiting* to have children :) I also loved Moz being able to feel Ki, very cool
A Smiling Cat chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I really liked your story !

You did great with Peter and Neal, and I loved Mozzie's last line XD
govgal chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Haha. Nice. I thought they'd never leave :)
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
so sweet!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Great story, very well written. Loved the interaction between the characters, and off course this last chapter with Mozzie...you just gotta love Mozzie ;D
morgo7kc chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
couldn't remember if I ever reviewed this, guess I didn't great story! I love Paula's character :)
alli1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Wonderful and very realistic story. I always thought there should have been more resolution between Peter and Neal aftr "Point Blank". What Neal did was seriously wrong, and they just swept it under the rug. I'm glad Peter let him know exactly how upset he was-but also was willing to forgive him.
spookysister7 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
aw! love it great job
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Aw... Perfect. I loved Neal's reactions, and Peter's reactions to them. Nice.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Ohhh... This is awesome, I really like it so far.
lia tungsten chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Excellent dialogue. great little twist with dr. anderson. believable Neal falling-apart and Peter-just about had it. Well done.
Stroma chapter 2 . 9/11/2010