Reviews for Afterwards
Artemis Fowl Lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
MORE MORE MORE MORE I LOVE IT YOU SHOULD ADD ARTY AND HOLLY AND GO BACK AND FORTH BETEWEEN THE 4 FOUR OF THEM
ilex-ferox chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Surely Annie works at the Hotel Bristol in Vienna, not the Negresco?
Kelly Holden chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is quite nice, though I don't think I buy the "plausibly pretending to be married" thing in a TAC tag. I could see them doing it later in life, but Minerva is still a minor at this point (over the age of consent in France at even the youngest age possible for her to be, but definitely under 18). And perhaps with the 'always meeting at a hotel under a false name' element, the staff should be suspecting Minerva of being Butler's mistress before they work out she's the money.
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I'm not sure whether I find this fic creepy or cute. Either way, it's a great piece of writing, so I'll give you credit for that.
koalakoala chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I was skeptical at first about the pairing, considering their ages and everything.

But I have to say that I enjoyed this. It was a nice execution of a strangely nice pairing. One that would never be possible in canon, yes, but it was well-written enough to make me like it despite that.

I'd definitely be interested in that back story, by the way. :)
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Aw...playful. Though, when you mentioned TAC, I went "Wait, that makes her 15 and...ew."

I now worry my fans are gonna give me funny looks...but this HAS to be my next story...
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is indeed an unusual pairing but I kinda liked it. It was refreshing to see Minerva have a life that doesn't revolve around Artemis. I must say her comments about Artemis and Holly amused me and of course made my inner A/H shipper grin with glee. This was quite a lovely little vignette.
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Absolutely loved it, this made me smile :)
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I read the summary. Then, I read the pairing and thought, "Huh." But of course, you piqued my interest so I pressed on. Good thing too. This was great. I found it weird that, in Lost Colony, Butler talked about Minerva visiting and then we are apparently never going to hear about her again (which was fine with me as I found her incredibly annoying), so this filled in some things. Loved when Butler restarted the conversation by leaving and coming back. :)
Ann Incorporated chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Poor, incredibly stupid hotel workers. *shakes head slowly*

The end was absolutely adorable and it had me smiling, not to mention the fact that it's incredibly well written! Nicely done!

*AI :)
Forever Day chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
AHHHHHHH. This is scary. Seriously scary. And I will support B/MK till the end.

That said, this was very well done. I especially liked the beginning where you weren't exactly sure who it was.
Steinbock chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That's certainly an interesting explanation why Colfer didn't use Minerva as a future girlfriend for Artemis. She's Butler's secret lover instead! If I'm honest, I like this unusually option more and more and this fic certainly helps. And if you really are writing the background to this, I'd love to read it, too.
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
*squee!*

If I can't have Butler/Artemis, Butler/Minerva must be a close second. As I've said to the aforementioned Kit, a Butler and a genius child, what could go wrong? :D (Of course, I said it at the time pointing out that a Juliet/Minerva in parallel to Butler/Artemis wouldn't be so bad, but this is also a possible take. :P)

But honestly, yeah. This is so sweet. She's so /young/ at this stage (eighteen or so?) which was sort of/sort of not entirely addressed, but I suppose since it's an established relationship by the time we make it to this part, any dilly-dallying and fussing and whining about that factor would have long occurred already.

And ha-ha to you poor, simple-minded and confused hotel workers. In your FACE. Butler's the bomb...for lack of a more distinguished phrase. Thank you, and good night. Er, ridiculously early morning. Whatever. (Okay, it's somewhere around 5a.m., I am still TIRED. I'll shut up now...)

~Moonstar
stage28 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
If I didn't know better I would think you were my long lost, seventh cousin thrice removed.

My long lost, seventh cousin thrice removed is - get this - and awesome writer. My long lost, seventh cousin thrice removed is - unbelievably - sick and twisted.

Of course, I say this in a good way.

Good job.
jayJ530 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
An unusual pairing, but you did it very well. There's such a sweetness to this pairing that I actually rather like.

Anyways, good job. )