Reviews for Short But Sweet
Maiji chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Very fluffy-uffy.

XD
Midnight Ghost chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Aw, these sentense fics are so sweet! And some of them are more angsty, which balances it all out.
BadassBambi chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
c-cuuuuuuuute...x3

One of the best, romantic fics for KoreaxChina here on ff. It makes me feel all fluffy and giddy and delighted to read it... Thanks to you, I now have a new pairing to ship! xD

Update soon pwease 3
Katojiku chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
lol, "has anyone told you that you smell like rice?" xDD
natcat5 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Oh man, a perfect little fic for one of my fave pairings. I love how you present them in all the different situations, so perfectly. Ah~ I love this. So hard I love it. X3
natcat5 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE! You are just so sweet I don't even know what to do.

So cute, I could just die. Honestly these little drabbles are the high light of my vacation. I wish you'd update more 3 the text one was my favorite, excluding my two of course. And bracelet made me laugh so hard I woke up my sister. Everything was amazing.

We need to talk more. Mama misses you. And by Mama I mean me. I have to get a skype.

Forever and Eternally,

-Ra
saltwater songs chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
The idea that China is afraid of flying amuses me LOTS.

sdffdgdfkg I love all of these! They all /are/ super short, yet really, really sweet! Hnnng makes my heart go all DJSFSDJGFGDFG lmao.

UPDATE SOON PLEAAAASE! ;v; /total hypocrite umm.
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

S-So cute. Korea why are you just too adorable for words?

Every time I read one, I thought 'Oh this is my favorite.' but then I read the next one and that was a my favorite.

THEY ARE ALL BRILLIANT!

-Ra
Polar Pig chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Ahh...finally got my daily dose of KoreaxChina... XD

Love the clueless Yong Soo. Lol.

Can't wait for the next drabbles! :D
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Domo my love! Welcome to the wonderful world of drabble fics! Aren't they fun to write?

Personally, I like homecoming best, it was hilarious and so very Koreaish. I could picture it perfectly. The angsty ones are good as well.

In conclusion, this is amazing, you are amazing, bare my children.
Hinataro chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ffff- I... I feel so fluffy. And happy. And fluffy. Did I mention happy?

HEEEE oh Yong Soo and your everything adorable about you when it comes to Yao. That first one also made me laugh, and the last one made me... not sad, just... craving... angst- ANYHOW.

Please continue soon, this is just what I've been looking for to fill my Korea/China craving-!
saltwater songs chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
kjsfjg these were all so sweet. ;v; The first one made me lulz. XD!

I LOVE IT MAN. UPDAAATE SOOOOON. It makes my heart all fuzzy!

YEAHH KOREA/CHINA FTW! x3