Reviews for Unusual Absence
ILoveYaoi1213 chapter 20 . 11h
You should do a sequel with izaya getting pregnant again
Pi chapter 17 . 3/3
While the plot of the story is unique, it was somewhat poorly executed on many occasions. I suggest learning from criticism and not being quick to throw it into the "it's my story, I do what I want" bin, as you have been doing. I say this because you have shown to be very critical towards other authors and their stories, so you should probably be accepting to criticism as well.
Also this doesn't belong in the 'Romance' category, I suggest changing that for the sake of the readers, who could better find this story if they are interested in such a plot (and save the trouble for those who are not). But thank you for providing the fandom with quality fanfiction, you honestly have a lot of potential.
S0NiA chapter 20 . 2/5
Well, there was not enough romance in the rest of the story - except for the last two chapters, but the plot and story development was good.

PS: The only thing I obviously did not like was the fact that Izaya suffered like Shizuo did, and yes, I know Shizuo did his best to be kind to Izaya but I think he also deserves an apology too.
Anyway, that's personal opinions and mine does not have to interfere.
S0NiA chapter 16 . 2/5
I don't understand how this is supposed to be Shizaya. I mean, yes, it's Shizaya, but I don't yet understand why is in the category of romance when both have not even begun to feel anything for each other.
S0NiA chapter 3 . 2/5
"Twins run in my familiy".

...
Yozora Haru chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
Phew,finally,the crying,gloom and frustrations are gone,replaced with a smile,lucid and delight :)
Sigh~seriously,I cried HELLA LOT while reading this story...
But at the end I smiled and was genuinely happy for them,which is rare since I haven't really got this attached with a ShiZaya story for a long time...(which is almost a little over a week,but still a long time for me since I kinda got lost with the cycle of time lately-effect of reading so much book/story in a day and listening to some sad/romantic/calm song throughout all that and only actually stopping to do the completely 'need to do things such as eating,sleeping,et cetera...)
Well,nevermind that,and THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK:D *bowing politely
Yami Meiden chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
j
kenni-bun bun chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
Soooo, we're not gonna find and hunt down the bastards who beat and raped izaya? If we are, I volunteer as tribute.
Divergence chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Their kid will either die young, be the craziest kid ever, be sheltered to hell and back, literally, or, if it somehow stays sane, be a badass never seen before.
VacillateMind chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
...*Squinty eyes* what have you done
YaoiLover2194 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I'm still new to Fanfiction and until I get my laptop fixed I can't update my story Neko Ichigo. Also I've become a huge fan of yours recently. I hope I can become as great as you. I know I may be reading this story late but I'll still leave reviews! So far I love it just as much as I love Baby Starwberry Snowflakes.
unknown chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
This was cute
Random chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
Omg I cried and was happy and cried and cried how could you right such a sad and at the same time awsome fanfic I am so glad I came across this I need more!
oreocookiedough chapter 15 . 3/26/2016
I'm not telling you to change it because you've already written it and it was great but holy hell there son really die
NoahE.Graves chapter 20 . 2/26/2016
Nyaw... wish the child had lived