Reviews for Unusual Absence
kenni-bun bun chapter 20 . 7/7
Soooo, we're not gonna find and hunt down the bastards who beat and raped izaya? If we are, I volunteer as tribute.
Divergence chapter 5 . 6/25
Their kid will either die young, be the craziest kid ever, be sheltered to hell and back, literally, or, if it somehow stays sane, be a badass never seen before.
Scrolling4Ideas chapter 20 . 6/16
...*Squinty eyes* what have you done
Hina Sapphire chapter 1 . 5/20
I'm still new to Fanfiction and until I get my laptop fixed I can't update my story Neko Ichigo. Also I've become a huge fan of yours recently. I hope I can become as great as you. I know I may be reading this story late but I'll still leave reviews! So far I love it just as much as I love Baby Starwberry Snowflakes.
unknown chapter 20 . 4/17
This was cute
Random chapter 20 . 3/30
Omg I cried and was happy and cried and cried how could you right such a sad and at the same time awsome fanfic I am so glad I came across this I need more!
oreocookiedough chapter 15 . 3/26
I'm not telling you to change it because you've already written it and it was great but holy hell there son really die
Noah Earl Graves chapter 20 . 2/26
Nyaw... wish the child had lived
otakufujoshilover101 chapter 15 . 1/26
Why U do that to the baby I'm crying so hard this is so sad
ItsAFormOfArt chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
This was amazing almost made me cry,I look forward to reading more of your work.
Justawriter2710 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I think it could have been better if not rushed. The plot was really interesting.
NyaNyaNeko-Chan chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
Oh god this chappie made my cry... ;~;
Xibiya chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Over all this story had an amazing drive.
I enjoyed it a lot, however the writing and plot seemed all over the place.

When doing an mpreg, especially for shizaya, there are a lot of ways you could write it, and I loved how you added in the babies death. However things like that aren't solved easily, and having PPD is a huge thing that could have played out nicely with this. Lots of things seemed really rushed, and had you taken the time this could have played out to be a nice 30 chapter story.

Regardless it was a joy to read and I'm glad you liked writing it. I hope to see more of your work soon!

Keep improving
(I have a account under the same name, if you reply with PMs)
AntiAyazi chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I though it'd be aids
SingALongSI chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
I read this in a one go. It made me cry when Matteiru died but I guess for tha plot's sake, it was okay. I also liked the ending. So good job on this story. :)