Reviews for Stagnation, or the way to keep breathing
stupidlamb92 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I always like stories of J/L's relationship from other people's pov. I really enjoyed this one :)
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is amazing! I don't really know why I adore it as much as I do, but I love it so whatever. Your writing is beautiful and your understanding of each of the characters is ohenominal! :) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I'm blown away. Wonderful! I had absolutely no expectation that you would live up to the genius of the line that was your inspiration-it has been one of my favorites for years, so I would never burden a writer with the notion that they should capture the multiple levels of intrigue it symbolizes for me. Until you did. Thank you, April
bottledlogic chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Amazing story! Loved how you used Van Pelt's perspective, it's different but in a good way.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved this. I think you did an awesome job writing this and I hope to read more from you soon!
WildFireBurnsTheForest chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i got to hand it to you, it was really good, it's the best fic i've read in a very long time...
Syd15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh, this was awesome!

Seeing Jane and Lisbon's interactions from someone else's perspective is great.

And that you went over so many moments from the show... amazing.

Really, I love that we get to remember all this moments as Grace remembers living them...

She seems so naive on the show that you having her be the one to actually kill Red John was such a big and nice surprise. For real, I even commented it with my sis.
PJaneL chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Thank you for sharing the story. Very nicely done. I can almsot see Van Pelt saying all this. I am having problem in believing most of the Jisbon happy ending stories that I read here but yours make it almost believable.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I just found this one. I'm way behind on my reading :) Lovely piece. Terrifically unique angle and great characterization of Grace. As always, a truly enjoyable read.
Hot Summer Days chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I originally clicked on your profile because I saw you had the same display picture... and seriously isn't it awesome?... after commenting on Just Press Play and wow your stories are good! Like really really good! This was really amazing so thank you heaps! I'm now off to read the rest of your stories :)
Arcadya chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I like the arc of this. From start to 'finish' from Grace's point of view.

She always seems like the innocent, naive, rookie team/family member but she does notice things, and she's got that romantic womanly perspective Cho and Rigbsy are missing!

I also really love how you make her team Jisbon cheerleader, that was gorgeous too.

I am intrigued by the prospect that Grace gets Red John, takes both Lisbon and Jane off the hook! I like it!

Great fic!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Looove it! Brilliantly written.
dmitri chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
great fic! i'm impressed you managed to incorporate both series in this. not too cheesy and told from an interesting prespective :D
tracysgate chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
just to let you know i thought this was amazingly well done.

i think you got the "voice" of grace just right.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh I adore this. Really. Not often is a POV fic from Van Pelt something I'll be interested in, but you took it to a new and fabulous level. You picked about all the moments that affected Grace, and also have her POV on how they affected Jane and Lisbon. And even though I agree that of all of them, Grace would be the more J/L shippy, you didn't make it trite or juvenile (as she and Rigsby acted most of the time this season). It was thoughtful and touching.

Loved the quote at the end too. I've often wondered what books Jane has stashed around his couch at CBI. No doubt Shakespeare is among them.

Excellent job, as always. A hopeful ending and a very interesting take on dealing with RJ. LOVE IT!