Reviews for Hunting Love
Emolichic1 chapter 3 . 2/18
Please continue.
ivo1617 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Poor Iolaus. He is a hero in his own right, but he seems destined to live in Herc's shadow. The people practically worship Hercules and the ladies always seem to like him.

Strange what the furies are up to. Aphrodite is probably the least likely god to wrong anyone and the price on her must be something special if Hera is bothering to get involved personally.
the mighty lu bu chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Ok, by and large, this is one of the most intertaining and fascinating chapters of a fanfic I've ever read. I wish I could favorite chapters.

First the whole love thing and how it works and Iolaus's questions were extremely interesting, espically with Xena. You nicely avoided the Xena & Gab together thing, and yet the hints were there.

I'm not opposed to Iolaus and gabby myself, I see the potential, but not everyone agrees with me.

That last part about the sex dream was great. INcluding the comment about Ioluas' hard on, that was funny.
the mighty lu bu chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Well, interesting chapter, I wonder why the gods are chasing Aphrodite, I'm so looking forward to Iolaus being the Hero, but I'm cool if you don't go that route.

Excellent chapter
MissLizzymizzy chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Great start to what looks to be a wonderful story. Can't wait for more.
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ok, excellent start. Starts up like a traditional Herc story, Herc and Iolaus are talking and then someone says, “Help! An Army!” and Herc goes and does the hero thing, leaving Iolaus there to do whatever. Very true to the show.

Aphrodite’s voice is very authentic and accurate to show as well. The drama is well set up on a starter chapter which can be very hard to do sometimes. Good work.

I’m curious to see what occurs with Aphrodite being a target. I’d always assumed that only Zeus had the power to kill Gods personally.

The details are rich and they story is well edited. I have a couple thoughts that I’m going to PM to you.

I’m really looking forward to where this goes, as I have you on alert I’ll know when more comes and I’ll check it out when I can.

Glad to see your going to continue to grace fan fiction and maybe even breath a little life into the Hercules section.

Finally I want to apologize for any reviews negative or low quality I might have left in path. I’m not sure if I did, but I can’t rule it out.