Reviews for Big Brother 13: When Worlds Collide
TheOneWhoWritesJH chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
Wow. I just picked up from this story here because I thought I would give it a try, and I just have to say you were right. Now about what Bella is doing, man whatever Tom said in that interview I would like to do it right next to him hahahaha.

123
BellaHickenbottom chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
What did i do to you that I'm always the go to? lol
BellaHickenbottom chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
I love tigger, but she gotta go ;)

And i agree, Nooks is a whore with her hips lol jkjkjk
IanthonyFeels chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
Awh I liked it, especially Connor's part "he doesn't hurt me when he touches my no-no parts! Not like you, Coopy Poopy!" I shouldn't have laughed but I did. This was honestly worth the wait.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
I don't think imma like the votes this week...

Glad you're back with this,I forgot how fun it was!

And I am not a follower! ;)
IanthonyFeels chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
this story is possibly one of the best on wrestling fanfiction. you're very well detailed, and an author that takes their time, is an author that shows they care
Sams Taz chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
Oh yes I do so love this story! It is just wonderful! I must read more of your collaborations! :-) I look forward to the next chapter of this story! :-)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
oh yes james! you did your son get a handjob by a total stranger. lol good chap.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 21 . 2/3/2011
Aw Connor and Johnny are gonna hook up...and Johnny and Chris...and Johnny and Nooks!Johnnys a slut! lol. I'm not to excited about my odds at the moment...DONT EVICT ME!
Renna33 chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
crazy house people
redsandman99 chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
Great chapter
BellaHickenbottom chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
That is disgusting! That's all imma say!
redsandman99 chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
Wow...thank god i wasn't eating while i was reading this...there would have been a problem if i had been
BellaHickenbottom chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
Yay for Riky and Coopy! This is definitely gonna get more interesting from here on!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
I win! I win! I win!

Poor Cooper! Wonder which one he would prefer to get voted off. I love how everytime Cooper acts out James calls him Marks but when he does something good then he's James' LOL. Jeff just threw everything off and I'm happy!