Reviews for Alone in the Cave
Gibson1014 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I loved it . it showed how AuRon did not want his mate or his hatchlings to ever be hungry or to ever see Natasatch wither away so his hatlings could eat more like his mother did for him and his sister . Job well done .
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Even through I haven't read the actual series, I could really enjoy this. Thank you.
Scuta5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow, not bad at all. I am impressed.
Irako of the Desert chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was interesting. I enjoyed your plot and the reasons you came up with for why AuRon would insist his mate eat before him. Nice job, I enjoyed reading your work!
Prismatic Color chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Aww it is sweet! I like it. I always felt dissatisfied as to how the stories ended. You know that AuRon mated to Natasatch, but you don't really know quite what went on between their mating flight and the hatching.
Krown chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I ponder, why is it, that such a well written peice of work, is so well underread? Even though AoF stories are rare,it shouldn't contribute to a like of review. To your writing skills, and this story upon the Age of Fire, I say 'Bravo!'
Scarecrow chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is really amazing! You write like E.E Knight himself.
Doragon Eichi chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Very good! And I am glad you wrote in the AOF portion to! I am going to try and write one now. So keep it up with me!
outu chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It's very good writen.

AoF fan fictions are very very rare:-)

Good work.