Reviews for Little Secrets: 'Navigating An Orchard of Mines'
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wonderful story. It was both funny and heartwarming.
mistressbabette51 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
RFLOL! These were wonderfully hilarious, especially the wallpaper and the bully! I loved it! :D
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I really enjoyed normal Clois wish to see more like these
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very wonderful snapshot. I agree with the fic. Lois totally makes it where it counts. And complete LOL at the laundry and wall paper bit. You gave some really great visuals!
Eviefan chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This story was fantastic. I'm not sure which part I liked the most, well maybe not. The Wallpaper fiasco was pretty funny. I could just see Lois all wrapped up in the paper while Clark laughed at her. I especially enjoyed her bit about finding Kryptonite and kicking is ass, that was great and so Lois.

The other part I liked was the one about them being called to the school to find out the kid Jason "attacked" was way older than him. Lois had me rolling with the bit about the anti Bullying Law only because I could see her going there with her two. Don't mess with her kids, she protects her little ones. I also found it humoress that Clark didn't say much during the meeting though really he didn't have a chance too and he also knows when to say something and when not too.

I'm so glad you posted this, it was a good start to my day. Write more soon.
lere chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Fantastic job as always! My favorite parts are the wallpaper fiasco(laughed my head off) and Child-rearing: The Anti-Bullying Accomplishment. I was cheering for Lois and saying "Go, girl" while reading it compeltely alone in the room XD I can understand why Clark felt like that in the end.