Reviews for Chris's Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is perfect. The bastard writers of ATWT had absolutely no clue about writing that made sense. This is what really happened; actually the dirty, stupid, moron Chris died and no one shed a tear. Katie thanked her lucky stars that the selfish bastard was dead. And Kim and Bob were too mad at their progeny's foolishness, to grieve. Luke and Reid lived HEA with their hearts belonging to only each other. They grew old and grey together and when Reid did die at a ripe old age, it was because of natural causes. He was surrounded by his children and grandchildren. Reid had no regrets on his deathbed, in fact he was happy that he would be joining his beloved Luke who had gone 6 months before when his kidney finally gave up. Now the two souls are living happily with each other in eternity.
iiluvcoffee3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really like this. The last episode has always urked me, things didn't really add up. I love the Chris-bashing in this. I strongly dislike his character especially since he was too stupid to tell anyone about his illness.
lovelure chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Like a nice tall, iced glass of peach lemonade. Sweet, but not sickly so. And refreshing. :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
One word: Fantastic. Just wonderful. Ten stars! In my mind, this is what really happened. :D
heatherconner chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
LMAO that is so funny...maybe it will be true :) If not on the shwo at least in our minds. I have read some great LURE fanfic this week and this one reall ymade me laugh cause you are right there are so many things that just dont add up! Thanks for writing Heather
2rats4writes chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Thank you Thank you Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. You brought up every single thing the show's writers overlooked while writing this extremely idiotic ending to a wonderful story line, and for that I thank and applaud you.
Ptitenath92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Thank you. I enjoy reading your version, Reid & Luke are just adorkable and Chris just a unfair jerk. Really thank you.
butterlytattoo87 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
totally loved how you pointed out all the things that where wrong with this story line on the show. About why would Reid's car stall and than the seat belt getting stuck. Also how he could of had Luke get a helicopter to get him to Bay City alot faster than by car. And than Reid being gay and how he can't donate anything. You'd think the writers would do a little research about that. I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure that out most people know that gay people can not donate. Maybe instead of canceling the show they should have fired the writers and found better ones, maybe than the show would of lasted. I know I would continue to watch it if the stories line didn't suck like they do. (ok this was me letting out frustration over what's happened this week I feel better. lol)
xGlowingAngelx chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That was cute.

"Personally, I think they just wanted to have crazy man sex in private."

"What are you talking about? What train? Why would my heart be in your chest when I clearly need it in mine?"

"Well Chris, I'm kind of attached to my heart and I need it to stay where it is, or I will die."

Chris rolled his eyes. "I know that you have to die in order for me to get your heart, but if you don't get hit by a train, how are you planning on managing your death?"

'Old age, preferably' Reid thought to himself

"I see that Chris's plans for your heart haven't slowed you down, Reid" Katie said with a slow smile.

LOL. Those lines made me laugh so much.

I'm sure we all wish this is what would have happened.
confusedaily-needs.help.FaSt chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I have never been so grateful to read a fanfic story. I think this ending makes a lot more sense than the actual show which even for a soap is unbelievable. So Thank you because reading this made me feel a bit better. This is my first review so sorry I'm not very good at it.