Reviews for A Love Not Forgotten
tanglingshadows chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really loved it! I was in tears at the end. It's such a wonderful love story. Good luck with the contest :)
MissRebecca912 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I really enjoyed this! Was incredibly cute! )
missingcolton chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved Grandpa Edward. Such a sweet story.
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Great story. Would love if you decided to extend it. Great job.
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I wanted to check out the other contest entries. Excellent job! The role reversal was very well-done. Good luck!

xoxo Sarah
polyphany chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Love it!
cshorte chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Loved it!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Aw, this was so SWEET. I love how you bring them together here, in the sunset of their lives. How naturally they fit with one another, how there isn't any doubt at all that it's RIGHT for them to be together.

So charming!

I was sad that Edward's original plans were 'shot down.' I can only imagine how horrible this must have been for him. In your mind, I am sure you have the whole angst-ridden story of his capture and incarceration, followed by a desperate search for her through war-torn London...

And that they both found happiness and fulfillment on their own, bringing children into the world before their spouses died was poignant. I really do think that is totally real.

The lovely inclusion of the canon characters is fun! Thanks for this story!
rlwoods chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That was so sweet! I love romance like that!

SweetThunder chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
old people kissing is gross. I'm gonna stick by my guns on that one. But the story is very good.
Writings of a Blonde chapter 1 . 9/13/2010

I absolutely loved this story. It was so unbelievable adorable the way they found each other after fifty years.

I enjoyed how you managed to include the majority/almost all of the characters from the book in a way that made sense.

On the other hand, if Bella and Edward get married, surely Esme and Carlisle would be brother and sister- in-law so would not be able to get married?

I know that it is a short story and that sort of detail isn't exactly too important but I was just curious.

Well done. Fantastic (: xx
grandsophia chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this made me cry , its probably your awesome writing

OR the fact that Mother Nature graced me with her presence :/

great writing !
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Beautiful story!

eviiz chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is the cutest,lovly, tender etc etc story i ever read, seriously! ill vote for you!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I absolutely love it! Nice roll reversal! I love it so much I've read it three times today!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »