Reviews for Devil's Advocate
DigitalKites chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh this is so amazing and terrible I don't even know what to say. That line, about how they'd go meet lots of cool Digimon and then Guilmon could eat them if he wanted was just perfect. I'd have given this humor/horror genre instead tbh.
JemDragons chapter 1 . 2/16
I wish so hard they'd made this a game. It would be so much better than the Digimon World ones. Or at least the EARLY Digimon World Ones.

Also, "It's basically the same, only you have no extra lives, no hp boosters, no mp boosters, the enemies are stronger, and, oh yeah, there are no save points. If you die, that's it." that, my friend, is a Nuzlocke.
AngelFaux chapter 12 . 1/14
This is incredible,I eagerly await for Lucemon's release ,if you continue this .I read the side stories and I loved the trinity they had although I would have thought Guilmon would be megidramon instead
Apex85 chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
Loved the TFS reference from Ken's escape and Takato's trolling vandalism had me in stitches...Wait, why am I reviewing an abandoned story?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
This... Is an interesting concept. You have my attention
DarkPlague689 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
As anyone against me trying to adopt this.
Leto Okami chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
XD oh that is so fucked up haahahahahahahah poor takato run for your life before u get caught by fangirls is such a dick
Leto Okami chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
XD that makes it sound so fucked up when he words it like that. Lucemon is the
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
It's a pity that this fic is probably discontinued; it's easily one of the top three Digimon fics that I've ever read on this site, you did a god job on it. I particularly enjoyed the interactions between character, especially Takato and Lucemon.
If I had to choose a single favourite part of this fic it would probably be the aftermath of the Coliseum and the various reactions to it; I loved Ken's 'full circle' line.
While I was reading this a scene popped into my head; Growmon has just digivolved to his next form with Takato standing on his shoulder, before them is an 'enemy' telling them that what they are doing is wrong and how they shouldn't continue. Takato looks down at them, "I have a Cyborg Dinosaur" (Radiation Blade charges) "your argument is invalid" (the Blade falls)

Great job on this; I look forward to any future updates that you may post.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Haha! You totally stole that joke from DBZ Abridged! :-D
JemDragons chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
You know, one time I beat Brock with a level 2 Nidoran Female. To this day I can't remember how I did it.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
man, it's a hyper bummer that this fic is dead
DarkBalance chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
I'm rather disappointed that you haven't continued this story because outs certainly one of the best on this archive, but I also just really wanted to leave a review for you. DDark!Takato is so much fun, especially because he doesn't seem to realize that he's actually Dark and not just playing a game. He's playing with a lot of lives, while his is being manipulated at the same time. The rest of this could have been so much fun!
nevermind the fallibility chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
damn shame that you haven't updated in a while. i assume it's abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
this story is amazing! please, could you continue? i'm losing sleep over it.