Reviews for Devil's Advocate
this story is amazing! please, could you continue? i'm losing sleep over it.
Inumaru12 chapter 12 . 2/8
Oh man, I just found this and I stayed up much later then I thought I would be to finish reading it and I gotta say, it has me hooked. I really, really enjoy it and while I'm a bit sad that it hasn't updated in a while, I'm just glad that you have this much up so I got to read it this far.

I do hope that maybe someday you'll update it, but I won't push you or anything. Thanks for the great read!

Inumaru12
the mortal sun god the second chapter 12 . 1/16
this is so good and if i may ask what is the status on the next chapter to come
and at what point are you thinking of bio-merge
i'll give a guess to it is about the blackwargraymon arc (english name as i know the english verson but yours in the japaness names is good too)
or will the other non-bio-merge form will appear
Completely Confunded chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Lucemon's pretty amazing, isn't he?
Kei chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Man this story is pretty fun. Too bad it's not been updated in years. Oh well. Most of the things you write are pretty fun too.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Shame it ended but thank you for a few days of valued entertainment.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Brock with a fire starter? Please. Brock with a level 2 Nidoran female. I win.
X-elemental chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Man, this was good story. Though, there should be more villains I think?
TonalArchitect chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
I love Lucemon so much. As you have written him, he is one of the most amazing villains ever.
TonalArchitect chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
The only emotional reaction this chapter has ever gotten from me is anticipatory laughter, and a saw at Yakayo and Guilmon's interaction. /Grins I'm a horrible person.
TonalArchitect chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Matsuda Takato, TACTICAL GENIUS!
TonalArchitect chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Reading this for the dozenth time, and still looovin it so much. You da man Ryuugi.
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
I love this story and I really wish you would update it, you left it off on such a cliff hanger too...I really love this story and would really like it if you could continue it...
Lord Asmodeus chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Ouch, poor Taketo, caught with his hands in the cookie Jaw :L

This is a very good fanfic...

God! I never thought there would a day when I would add a digimon fic to my favorites...

But fuck my pride for, the cannon anime may be for children but this is actually good!
Scarmagista chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I don't suppose you would be willing to at least update this story with the additional chapter you have on spacebattles, would you? I want to be able to pretend you haven't abandoned this story.