Reviews for Devil's Advocate
Apex85 chapter 6 . 2/18
Loved the TFS reference from Ken's escape and Takato's trolling vandalism had me in stitches...Wait, why am I reviewing an abandoned story?
This... Is an interesting concept. You have my attention
epicgamercolin chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
As anyone against me trying to adopt this.
Leto Okami chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
XD oh that is so fucked up haahahahahahahah poor takato run for your life before u get caught by fangirls is such a dick
Leto Okami chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
XD that makes it sound so fucked up when he words it like that. Lucemon is the
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
It's a pity that this fic is probably discontinued; it's easily one of the top three Digimon fics that I've ever read on this site, you did a god job on it. I particularly enjoyed the interactions between character, especially Takato and Lucemon.
If I had to choose a single favourite part of this fic it would probably be the aftermath of the Coliseum and the various reactions to it; I loved Ken's 'full circle' line.
While I was reading this a scene popped into my head; Growmon has just digivolved to his next form with Takato standing on his shoulder, before them is an 'enemy' telling them that what they are doing is wrong and how they shouldn't continue. Takato looks down at them, "I have a Cyborg Dinosaur" (Radiation Blade charges) "your argument is invalid" (the Blade falls)

Great job on this; I look forward to any future updates that you may post.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Haha! You totally stole that joke from DBZ Abridged! :-D
JemDragons chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
You know, one time I beat Brock with a level 2 Nidoran Female. To this day I can't remember how I did it.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
man, it's a hyper bummer that this fic is dead
DarkBalance chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
I'm rather disappointed that you haven't continued this story because outs certainly one of the best on this archive, but I also just really wanted to leave a review for you. DDark!Takato is so much fun, especially because he doesn't seem to realize that he's actually Dark and not just playing a game. He's playing with a lot of lives, while his is being manipulated at the same time. The rest of this could have been so much fun!
sixth grade king chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
damn shame that you haven't updated in a while. i assume it's abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
this story is amazing! please, could you continue? i'm losing sleep over it.
Inumaru12 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Oh man, I just found this and I stayed up much later then I thought I would be to finish reading it and I gotta say, it has me hooked. I really, really enjoy it and while I'm a bit sad that it hasn't updated in a while, I'm just glad that you have this much up so I got to read it this far.

I do hope that maybe someday you'll update it, but I won't push you or anything. Thanks for the great read!

Inumaru12
the mortal sun god the second chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
this is so good and if i may ask what is the status on the next chapter to come
and at what point are you thinking of bio-merge
i'll give a guess to it is about the blackwargraymon arc (english name as i know the english verson but yours in the japaness names is good too)
or will the other non-bio-merge form will appear
Completely Confunded chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Lucemon's pretty amazing, isn't he?