Reviews for Innocence: Mine, His, Ours
494dwangel chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
wow...awesome...somehow scary too to think what mells is capable of
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hmm, you know what I really like about this? Was how you put Matt being innocent and not being a virgin n that, but Mello was and didn't think of himself as innocence. That was really good.
Satan's Sweeties chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hey there! I just read your story and really enjoyed it! I was wondering if you would be up to having it archived into my new Mello/Matt C2! Would you be interested?
Ms. ShMary chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That was gorgeous Beautifully written, and the concept was cool. I am a tad confused, but I think I like the story that way - confusing I mean. It made me think. Very...refreshing? Heh xD I haven't ever read a fic like this, so it was new Great job.
RionaRaina chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
this was the bomb!
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is a very in-depth piece, and it touches on some interesting points. Like the fact that Matt was, technically, more experianced than Mello. Generally, we think of Mello as "the bad boy," especially after his Mafia days started. And how much Matt loves Mello is amazing. He gave up his life (probably willingly) to help Mello. That's love.

So, yeah. This was beautiful. :3 *hearts* Keep up the amazing work.

VETTI'S DOLL chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I have only one word for it: beautiful. It clearly shows the depth of the bond between Matt and Mello.
Teto Lavrenti chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very good! I really don't see in how it was confusing, but it was beautiful. It was almost like a poem from Mello's view.

Though I wonder why it was just a bit sad... I can feel lightly happy for the two and as I finished, a sad feeling pierced through those happy feelings if there were any to begin with... Any way I liked very much so.