Reviews for The Spy Who Henge'd Me
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This was a well thought out, truly hilarious one shot, worthy of a second read! Thanks for sharing!
MC chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Do a sasoten!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Rofl! That was great! I couldn't remember if I'd read and reviewed this yet, b/c if I have, it's been a while but even if so, still great!
jf chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
i would like more of this!
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Very cute! I love it! _
chewyish chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
this is hysterical I was nearly in tears by the end of it. kakaten for the win!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I LOVED this fic, especially the image of hot gut on hot guy action.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
"Tenten blinked as Tsunade took a swig of sake, stared at her some more, and smiled a fond smile."

When Tsunade gets creepier than Orochimaru. LOL
I personality think Tenten's guy version would be the sexiest out of all the Konoha girls, so this fanfic was super appropiate. And FUNNY! I haven't laughed this hard in a while now XD
KiyumiArashi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You write this pairing awesomely. :) And yes, we will tempt you... I totally want to see that. ;) Batarangs and kunai, hello? Total win. XD
Gaifrom NarutoRP chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Dear Tenten, My Beautiful Student is showing her dazzling youth with unprecedented Love and Devotion that it stirred my Heart. You Finally understood what it means to become an irreplaceable member of Team Gai. You took that Henge Transformation to a whole new level by incorporating attributes from a number of your Male Companions. Your Gai Sensei is impressed and is proud of you. You outwitted me and outmatched my charm for which girls drool over.

The Story was although Short but it was well-balanced and the turning point of the story was when Tsunade-Sama (Our Ever Youthful Tsunade-Sama) instructed you to keep that transformation because you were looking so Handsome. Kiba almost got you though. Good thinking disappearing from the cafe and the appearance of My Eternal Rival, Kakashi was a good save. The Ploy to replace you with kakashi's Henge was a stroke of genius at the right moment. The Ending could not have been any better. The Fan girls were shocked to their Core when they saw kakashi kissing that Handsome fellow. Well, at least they have me to console them, The Mighty Gai (Bursting into Laughter). Last but not the least, you nailed the persona of Tenten and Team Gai to the tee.

We Hope You Come Join This Awesome Team Called "Team Gai".
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awesomeness!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really liked this:) but for some reason I always get sad when Sakura is paired with Neji...
Voiceofsummer chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I've found a new favourite crack pairing :)

Great idea combining all the best features of the rookie nine, your stories have now made me a Tenten fan!
eira.maxin chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
OHMYGOD. It was soooooooooooooo hot! I never thought that a KakaTen pairing would be this good! I love Herr Bun too. Please do more TenTen pairings. Please~ I also want you to try her wit an OC. Good luck :D
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh dear, I think I've found my favourite so far. The cracked premise, the new hottie who yet is somehow familiar (piecewise, anyway), the strange gay implications, the induced fluff, the - awwwww did Bunten just have a Totally Meaningful Moment with Kakashi complete with random smooching in a dark alley? Holy unmasking Batgirl!

I'm afraid you're going to have to endure me going through the rest of your fics too now, to determine your position in my favourite authors cupboard. :U (Since, you know, I have to like them all to have someone be my favourite author AND accumulate a large total likeability score. It's all very hard work to investigate. You've got a good total likeability score already though. I figure we'll breeze through the final checking.)

...ok, I went to see the pairing poll before sending this review, and I just saw Batman there. Phew, thank goodness I changed the above to "Batgirl" before that. Wouldn't want to give you any more temptation there. (She'd have to wear the Catwoman outfit for the occasion anyway.) I find I simply cannot vote, though! Kakashi is of course my favourite, but I'd have to study the implemented options and check if there's something that we haven't seen yet and and and...! There's TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY HERE! ARRGHG! Don't ask me such hard questions! Pair them all! NOW! Except maybe Batman. Holy lesbian rubber fest, that's a disturbing image if I ever got one.

Also, I giggled at your in-depth analysis of seduction missions in the profile. Which I accidentally just read. And the summeries. I apparently stopped at the easy short paragraphs the last time I stared at the profile, and then just went to pick the seven most promising springlies from your production. I haven't read Hugs yet, but now I must sleeeeeep.