Reviews for Lost and Found
Romantic Journalist chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Wonderful writing! I love Sasha & Payson! Thank you!
Romantic Journalist chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
I know it's not labled as a romance, but are Payson and Sasha going to end up together or anything?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
congratulations on your novel. i just stumbled upon your stories this week and i have found them all to be incredibly compelling works of art if this is what you can do with someone elses characters; take them and make them so real and beautiful; i cant wait to read your original work. i wish you all the best and i hope that one day you will return to writing miobi fiction because you are just so damn good at it. good luck on this journey in life i wish you all the best.
TXJ chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
This little domestic scene was so cute that I found myself grinning like an idiot.
InkOgnitO chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hey,
I really missed reading your fanfics, so I came by to reread my favorite parts from this one. "Lost&Found" is the best fanfic, in my humble opinion. It's just... well, it's perfect. I'm looking forward to reading your book some day, because your writing is fabulous. Reading and rereading this fanfic I feel kind of serenity... your words always make me smile, so thanks heaps for writing this amazing story! )
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
Sasha so would show his six month old his gold medals hahahahaha! It was perfect!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
Perfect
InkOgnitO chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Hey Jenn,

This fanfic is amazing. I miss your writing so much. In a manner of speaking, your words are embedded with that Sasha's fire you've written about in this chapter. I've been experiencing the frustrating sensation of an utter defeat these days, but this fanfic of yours really brightened my day.

I miss your fanfics, but I'm so proud of you for managing to find a literary agent. You're definitely going to be a bestseller author one day... and I'll cherish forever that comment you left after reading my "Silent Lucidity" fanfic about Sasha and Emily.

Thank you.
Kilani Heals chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Perfetto! Bravissimi! :D I loved it. Babies! Twins even! So adorable. I wish you were the scriptwriter.
Kilani Heals chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL ending.

When you mentioned their fight, I got reminded of Jewel's song "Ten". It goes, "I count to ten before I leave. One, I still wanna hate you. Two-three starting to leave. Four, I'm searching for that door (but) five I don't know why. Six take a deep breath. Seven take a step back. Eight-nine I don't know why we even started this fight. By the time I get to ten... I'm right back in your arms again."

Tee Hee. Epilogue here Icome. And can I please have Kyle Gibbs? XD All I know is he's amazing. And he needs my love to heal him.
Kilani Heals chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Your fics could very well be my drugs of choice. You are brilliant. A goddess of Payson/Sasha fics.
Kilani Heals chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
-celebration-

Oh my goodness. Hot hot hot! I need a wedding, I'll be Kyle's date if he's in it. And Gah! It's about time you crazy kids!
Kilani Heals chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I knew you wouldn't let me down! Genius!
Kilani Heals chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Bubbly! Bubbly is awesome.

there is something gorgeous about a broody Sasha, don't you think? You are just brilliant, because you brought him out really well like that.