Reviews for Lost and Found
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 4/14
Their children are adorable, and just the kind they would have...(probably rebels in their teens though ;) )
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 4/14
Wow, his proposal was just wonderful
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 4/14
Nice parallel to the last award ceremony :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 4/14
Yes! Nicely done, and it does work better with both of them as professionals here.
Great job describing their eyes and facial expressions
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 4/14
Aw, this was a bit sad...how they both think the other doesn't want them. I like the job arrangement though
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 4/14
Nice way of showing the complexity in coming together. Oh, the torture though of knowing how much they want each other
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 4/14
I am so glad Payson finally realized who had her heart. I like how her and Kelly are friends now :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 4/14
Poor Sasha indeed. I kinda don't like how Payson was with Kyle...but she isnt' as self aware in this story so it does fit.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 4/14
I like her show of support for him here. The breakfast scene was cute too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 4/14
Nice job of showing Sasha handling his grief. "Different" is a good choice of words
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 4/14
I liked how Sasha answered Payson's question. Her and Nicky really only had gymnastics in common. I liked see a bit of Emily and Payson together...if only they could have been better friends, Emily might have made it to the Olympics.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 4/14
Haha, loved their attitudes. I wish you had described the dress more. I like the trio, it's a nice trio. If you were still writing fanfiction, I'd suggest an AU where Austin and Payson are related, brother and sister.
I liked her acceptance speech, very in character.
Sasha being oblivious was great too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 4/14
I like Austin a lot here...he and Payson are good for each other. I love how and why Sasha convinces her to go.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 4/14
I love the theorizing about what makes a champion. You explained it so well, especially considering how hard it is to put something like that into words
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 4/14
I am glad he had the strength to confront Summer, good for him. I like how he finally apologized to Payson too.